Superyacht AURELIA's Chef Wins MYBA Charter Show Competition
In second place in Aurelia's category was Chef Charlie Rawlings from M/Y 4A, with Chef Jonathan Els of M/Y Don Chris in third.
The youngest chef to be awarded the official title 'Master Chef of Great Britain,' Aurelia's chef Ed has built up a noteworthy reputation amongst charter clientele on behalf of his experience working in some of the most highly-regarded restaurants in the world. Specialising in fine dining, international cuisine and fish and seafood, he works as part of Aurelia's crew of 6, following a stint on board M/Y RHINO.
In the category for yachts measuring over 47m, it was Chef Stephan Paskins of 72m/236ft superyacht AXIOMA who took first prize, a brilliant result considering the British chef only recently joined the team.
Stephan was followed by Chef Scot Mcdonald of 54m/177ft M/Y 'Keri Lee III' and 70m/230ft M/Y AMADEUS's Chef Alessandro Collavoli. Amadeus's team were also recognised in first place for the 'Yacht Service Award' and for the best overall dessert.
In the smallest category at the competition, judging vessels sized 36m and under, it was Chef Sebastien Boudouin from 35m/115ft motor yacht INOIUS who came first, following by Chef Paul Baumann from M/Y PHOENIX, and Chef Bradley van Rooyen from M/Y 'The Wellesley.'
For more information about planning a luxury yacht charter vacation on board any of the aforementioned vessels, please contact your preferred charter broker.
...Aurelia's chef Ed has built up a noteworthy reputation amongst charter clientele...
CHEFS ACKNOWLEDGED AT THE 2015 MYBA CHARTER SHOW:
Axioma Yacht For Charter
72m Dunya Yachts, 2013
Keri Lee III Yacht For Charter
54m Trinity Yachts, 2001 / 2016
Don Chris Yacht For Charter
40m Barka Shipyard, 2010 / 2015
4A Yacht For Charter
39m Sanlorenzo, 2008
Aurelia Yacht For Charter
37m Heesen, 2011 / 2013
Phoenix Yacht For Charter
36m Notika Teknik, 2003 / 2005
Inouis Yacht For Charter
35m Benetti, 2004 / 2014
The Wellesley II Yacht For Charter
32m Falcon, 2001 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...