A 2011 Heesen build, AURELIA is sure to turn heads thanks to her sleek sky blue and orange profile, which is based on the colours of the Gulf Oil racing team and hints at the classic car-themed interior from designers Bannenberg & Rowell within.
It is not only her eye-catching paintjob that captures the attention of onlookers, however. Capable of reaching an impressive top speed of 30 knots, she is unmissable when cruising along the coastline of Ibiza and ensures charterers can take in all the stunning sights of this jewel of The Balearics.
Indeed, the motor yacht is well-equipped for taking in the spectacular scenery of the region and is perfect for sun-lovers too. Designed for outdoor living, her expansive sundeck features luxurious amenities ranging from a mahogany dining table and teppanyaki grill to sunbeds, a bar and a diving board.
Elsewhere a large swim platform enables guests to get close to the glorious Mediterranean waters and enjoy the plethora of water toys available, while the main deck aft offers lounging and casual dining opportunities.
Despite continuing the motor racing theme, the interior of luxury yacht AURELIA is not quite as bold as her colourful hull. Sophisticated and stylish with a masculine edge, the influence is much more subtle and creates an elegant environment, ideal for a luxury charter vacation.
Full-height retracting glass doors split the main salon in two. Aft is a circular dining area with 180-degree views and further forward is a comfortable lounge area with an L-shaped sofa, perfect for entertaining as well as sitting back with a book.
Capable of reaching an impressive top speed of 30 knots, AURELIA is unmissable when cruising among The Balearics
Impressive and unusual design features include a diamond leather ceiling inspired by Bentley sports car seats, walnut herringbone floors and custom-made furniture from Bannenberg & Rowell.
The three staterooms on the lower deck are all inspired by a different classic racing car designer: Bertone, Pininfarina and Zagato, while the full-beam master suite on the main deck pays tribute to Jaguar.
To charter M/Y AURELIA this summer, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...