Superyacht AURELIA Acquires Spanish Charter Licence
A 2011 Heesen build, AURELIA is sure to turn heads thanks to her sleek sky blue and orange profile, which is based on the colours of the Gulf Oil racing team and hints at the classic car-themed interior from designers Bannenberg & Rowell within.
It is not only her eye-catching paintjob that captures the attention of onlookers, however. Capable of reaching an impressive top speed of 30 knots, she is unmissable when cruising along the coastline of Ibiza and ensures charterers can take in all the stunning sights of this jewel of The Balearics.
Indeed, the motor yacht is well-equipped for taking in the spectacular scenery of the region and is perfect for sun-lovers too. Designed for outdoor living, her expansive sundeck features luxurious amenities ranging from a mahogany dining table and teppanyaki grill to sunbeds, a bar and a diving board.
Elsewhere a large swim platform enables guests to get close to the glorious Mediterranean waters and enjoy the plethora of water toys available, while the main deck aft offers lounging and casual dining opportunities.
Despite continuing the motor racing theme, the interior of luxury yacht AURELIA is not quite as bold as her colourful hull. Sophisticated and stylish with a masculine edge, the influence is much more subtle and creates an elegant environment, ideal for a luxury charter vacation.
Full-height retracting glass doors split the main salon in two. Aft is a circular dining area with 180-degree views and further forward is a comfortable lounge area with an L-shaped sofa, perfect for entertaining as well as sitting back with a book.
Capable of reaching an impressive top speed of 30 knots, AURELIA is unmissable when cruising among The Balearics
Impressive and unusual design features include a diamond leather ceiling inspired by Bentley sports car seats, walnut herringbone floors and custom-made furniture from Bannenberg & Rowell.
The three staterooms on the lower deck are all inspired by a different classic racing car designer: Bertone, Pininfarina and Zagato, while the full-beam master suite on the main deck pays tribute to Jaguar.
To charter M/Y AURELIA this summer, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
More Yacht Information
Aurelia Yacht For Charter
37m Heesen, 2011 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...