A 2011 Heesen build, AURELIA is sure to turn heads thanks to her sleek sky blue and orange profile, which is based on the colours of the Gulf Oil racing team and hints at the classic car-themed interior from designers Bannenberg & Rowell within.
It is not only her eye-catching paintjob that captures the attention of onlookers, however. Capable of reaching an impressive top speed of 30 knots, she is unmissable when cruising along the coastline of Ibiza and ensures charterers can take in all the stunning sights of this jewel of The Balearics.
Indeed, the motor yacht is well-equipped for taking in the spectacular scenery of the region and is perfect for sun-lovers too. Designed for outdoor living, her expansive sundeck features luxurious amenities ranging from a mahogany dining table and teppanyaki grill to sunbeds, a bar and a diving board.
Elsewhere a large swim platform enables guests to get close to the glorious Mediterranean waters and enjoy the plethora of water toys available, while the main deck aft offers lounging and casual dining opportunities.
Despite continuing the motor racing theme, the interior of luxury yacht AURELIA is not quite as bold as her colourful hull. Sophisticated and stylish with a masculine edge, the influence is much more subtle and creates an elegant environment, ideal for a luxury charter vacation.
Full-height retracting glass doors split the main salon in two. Aft is a circular dining area with 180-degree views and further forward is a comfortable lounge area with an L-shaped sofa, perfect for entertaining as well as sitting back with a book.
Capable of reaching an impressive top speed of 30 knots, AURELIA is unmissable when cruising among The Balearics
Impressive and unusual design features include a diamond leather ceiling inspired by Bentley sports car seats, walnut herringbone floors and custom-made furniture from Bannenberg & Rowell.
The three staterooms on the lower deck are all inspired by a different classic racing car designer: Bertone, Pininfarina and Zagato, while the full-beam master suite on the main deck pays tribute to Jaguar.
To charter M/Y AURELIA this summer, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...