From Benetti’s iconic Golden Bay series, the 2002-built ALEXANDRA combines unrivalled craftsmanship with interior styling from the renowned design firm Terence Disdale. Regularly updated and equipped with an array of luxurious amenities, she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter this summer.
Designed to offer the very best in outdoor living, she boasts a selection of fantastic deck areas, where charter guests can spend their days relaxing, dining and socialising while exploring the stunning cruising grounds of Greece or Croatia.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi and soak up the sun on oversized cushions before heading under the shade of the radar arch to lounge with friends and family in a comfortable seating area, and enjoy a delicious lunch, freshly grilled on the nearby barbecue.
A tinted glass screen aft and forward provides shelter from the wind and also offers a sense of privacy on the motor yacht, while retractable umbrellas provide optional shade.
Alfresco dining can be undertaken around a large rectangular table on the upper deck aft while a sumptuous lounge area on the main deck aft provides an alternative retreat to the sundeck.
Light oak panelling and neutral décor used throughout the interior of luxury yacht ALEXANDRA has created a timeless and laid back vibe where, thanks to a large expanse of windows, the focus is on the beautiful surrounds.
In the open plan main salon, cream sofas form the lounge, while a formal dining area forward is bordered by large glass doors to port and starboard that, when open, create a semi-alfresco feel. The table here can be lowered too to create a further lounging area.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi and soak up the sun on oversized cushions before heading under the shade of the radar arch to lounge with friends and family in a comfortable seating area
The full-beam master suite stretches across the aft portion of the upper deck, leaving the main deck forward to house two large VIP suites. Meanwhile, on the lower deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins fan out from a central lobby.
A retractable swim platform is also perfect for making the most of the wide selection of water toys on board. These include a Jet Ski, water skis, Sea-Doos, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
To take advantage of this lower rate on M/Y ALEXANDRA, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed