Superyacht ALEXANDRA Offers Special Rate on Greece Charters
From Benetti’s iconic Golden Bay series, the 2002-built ALEXANDRA combines unrivalled craftsmanship with interior styling from the renowned design firm Terence Disdale. Regularly updated and equipped with an array of luxurious amenities, she is in optimal condition for a luxury yacht charter this summer.
Designed to offer the very best in outdoor living, she boasts a selection of fantastic deck areas, where charter guests can spend their days relaxing, dining and socialising while exploring the stunning cruising grounds of Greece or Croatia.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi and soak up the sun on oversized cushions before heading under the shade of the radar arch to lounge with friends and family in a comfortable seating area, and enjoy a delicious lunch, freshly grilled on the nearby barbecue.
A tinted glass screen aft and forward provides shelter from the wind and also offers a sense of privacy on the motor yacht, while retractable umbrellas provide optional shade.
Alfresco dining can be undertaken around a large rectangular table on the upper deck aft while a sumptuous lounge area on the main deck aft provides an alternative retreat to the sundeck.
Light oak panelling and neutral décor used throughout the interior of luxury yacht ALEXANDRA has created a timeless and laid back vibe where, thanks to a large expanse of windows, the focus is on the beautiful surrounds.
In the open plan main salon, cream sofas form the lounge, while a formal dining area forward is bordered by large glass doors to port and starboard that, when open, create a semi-alfresco feel. The table here can be lowered too to create a further lounging area.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi and soak up the sun on oversized cushions before heading under the shade of the radar arch to lounge with friends and family in a comfortable seating area
The full-beam master suite stretches across the aft portion of the upper deck, leaving the main deck forward to house two large VIP suites. Meanwhile, on the lower deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins fan out from a central lobby.
A retractable swim platform is also perfect for making the most of the wide selection of water toys on board. These include a Jet Ski, water skis, Sea-Doos, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
To take advantage of this lower rate on M/Y ALEXANDRA, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
More Yacht Information
Alexandra Yacht For Charter
50m Benetti, 2002 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...