Combining forward-thinking design and outstanding craftsmanship, 11-11 caused a total sensation when she became available for private charter last summer.
Such excitement was to be expected, of course, with the motor yacht offering a wealth of standout benefits for prospective charter guests.
Indeed, from her modern and inviting interior to her owner’s deck complete with a private terrace, there’s no question that 11-11 is suited to the world’s hottest destinations.
Making things all the more exciting, of course, is the fact that 11-11 is the first Benetti luxury yacht to come with a bespoke limousine tender. Allowing guests to get to and from the mainland without being exposed to the elements, such a feature is sure to be appreciated around the cruising grounds of the Caribbean this Easter.
Bringing the art deco movement up to date, the interior of superyacht 11-11 contrasts fresh whites and glossy blacks to create a calming atmosphere for guests to unwind and dine in. Designed by a team assembled by the owner himself, everything from the main salon to the sky lounge promises to produce a comfortable setting.
Finished with bars and television screens, the communal spaces ultimately form a beautiful alternative to the spacious exterior areas situated beneath the sun.
The very definition of modern opulence, the award-winning superyacht 11-11 is perfect for an Easter charter vacation
Committed to the very best of luxury living, the superyacht also comes with a variety of wellness features, including a steam room and massage parlour to keep guests refreshed following days out on the water.
Besides her generously proportioned owner’s deck, 11-11 features a further master cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins on the main deck to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y 11/11 and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...