Combining forward-thinking design and outstanding craftsmanship, 11-11 caused a total sensation when she became available for private charter last summer.
Such excitement was to be expected, of course, with the motor yacht offering a wealth of standout benefits for prospective charter guests.
Indeed, from her modern and inviting interior to her owner’s deck complete with a private terrace, there’s no question that 11-11 is suited to the world’s hottest destinations.
Making things all the more exciting, of course, is the fact that 11-11 is the first Benetti luxury yacht to come with a bespoke limousine tender. Allowing guests to get to and from the mainland without being exposed to the elements, such a feature is sure to be appreciated around the cruising grounds of the Caribbean this Easter.
Bringing the art deco movement up to date, the interior of superyacht 11-11 contrasts fresh whites and glossy blacks to create a calming atmosphere for guests to unwind and dine in. Designed by a team assembled by the owner himself, everything from the main salon to the sky lounge promises to produce a comfortable setting.
Finished with bars and television screens, the communal spaces ultimately form a beautiful alternative to the spacious exterior areas situated beneath the sun.
The very definition of modern opulence, the award-winning superyacht 11-11 is perfect for an Easter charter vacation
Committed to the very best of luxury living, the superyacht also comes with a variety of wellness features, including a steam room and massage parlour to keep guests refreshed following days out on the water.
Besides her generously proportioned owner’s deck, 11-11 features a further master cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins on the main deck to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y 11/11 and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...