Referred to as ‘Gold Diamond’ whilst in her construction phase, the latest images of Princess AVK would suggest that we can expect another modern classic to join the charter fleet this year.
No stranger to yachts of this magnitude, Sunseeker Yachts have already demonstrated its ability to build an outstanding vessel of this size when they launched the 47m/155ft motor yacht BLUSH back in 2014.
Clearly as photogenic as any modern superyacht, Princess AVK showcased her outstanding build to photographers on-site earlier this month.
Releasing a series of images which show off the hull of their latest build in Poole Harbour, Sunseeker have every right to be proud of its work.
With her sharp lines and traditional arctic white creating a strong presence in the yard, it will be interesting to see how she looks when underway.
Taking a look at her structure it’s easy to imagine the lounging possibilities provided by the outdoor spaces extending out of her tiered decks.
Whilst the pictures retain some of the mystery, it’s clear that she’ll soon be cutting an impressive figure in the water.
A known powerhouse, Sunseeker Yachts have clearly scored another home run with Princess AVK
With the motor yacht so close to joining the charter market, you can be assured that Yacht Charter Fleet will be following the latest news closely.
In the meantime, why not discuss the possibility of chartering another Sunseeker yacht with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Sunseeker Yachts for charter
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...