As one of the ten largest yachts delivered this year, O’PARI is Greek shipyard Golden Yachts flagship yacht.
Right from her distinctive streamlined hull through to a beach club that opens up to a huge bathing platform, the new images reveal why she offers the luxury yacht charter experience of a lifetime.
Both the bridge deck aft panoramic-view pool, surrounded by over sized sunpads, and the open space sundeck Jacuzzi, right next to the outdoor lounge, dining area and full wet bar, are sure to be popular spots for guests.
Greek based Studio Vafiadis is responsible for both the interior and exterior styling of the yacht. Inside a crisp and clean look exudes contemporary elegance, with dark wood accents and exotic marbles adding an understated luxury.
With the full-length windows letting in swathes of light, the inviting interiors merge seamlessly with the vast outdoor areas that offer guests a choice of vantage points for the spectacular scenery on show. Both the bridge deck aft panoramic-view pool, surrounded by over sized sunpads, and the open space sundeck Jacuzzi, right next to the outdoor lounge, dining area and full wet bar, are sure to be popular spots for guests.
For those who prefer to be closer to the water there is a stunning sea level beach club that opens up to a huge bathing platform with plenty of room for sunbathing or making the most of O’PARI’s extensive collection of water toys.
Other highlights of this gorgeous motor yacht include a vast aft terrace with an outdoor dining area for 16, perfect for al-fresco dining as the sunsets, from here walkways lead you easily to O’PARI’s touch-and-go helipad on the foredeck.
Inside a crisp and clean look exudes contemporary elegance, with dark wood accents and exotic marbles adding an understated luxury.
The centerpiece of the light and airy interiors is a large open-plan main salon featuring an elongated table to seat 16. The light color palette and beautifully subdued lighting accentuate the sense of space, and the three sofas and a further four armchairs make it a wonderful area for catching up with friends and family.
An expansive skylounge with indoor bar and state of the art entertainment system offers another area for guests to relax. A wellness centre with spa massage facilities and a sauna and steam room is perfect to visit after a work-out in the state-of-the-art gym on the bridge deck.
Up to 12 guests can take their choice from a total selection of 14 gorgeous staterooms, the highlight no doubt being an astonishing full-beam Owner’s suite on the upper deck.
Up to 12 guests can take their choice from a total selection of 14 gorgeous staterooms, the highlight no doubt being an astonishing full-beam Owner’s suite on the upper deck. This palatial space offers 180 degrees views across the bow, has its own private sitting area, a large walk-in wardrobe and huge en-suite.
Guest accommodation includes two VIP staterooms, six double cabins and three twin cabins, each of which has an additional Pullman berth. All cabins are finished in light natural shades and equipped with entertainment systems and en-suites.
Epitomizing luxury yachting O’PARI’s combination of beautifully designed, luxurious interiors, spacious outdoor areas and stunning accommodation means no need will go unfulfilled on any luxury yacht vacation this winter.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y O'PARI please contact your yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed