This luxury catamaran is offering a 10% discount on one-week charters and 20% off for two-week charters for the remainder of her season in the Caribbean. Guests still looking for the perfect holiday gift can take advantage of this discount and benefit from a tropical retreat to one of the world’s premier luxury yacht charter destinations.
Boasting interior and exterior designs by Sunreef Yachts, CHE was delivered in 2010 and refitted in 2017 and has since been meticulously maintained to ensure a luxurious and seamless sailing experience.
Combining a timeless interior design, a stellar locker of water toys, and impressively spacious deck space, CHE is a prime candidate for charterers looking to gain the most out of their vacation in the Caribbean.
Her low draft means that those on a luxury yacht charter will be able to explore high rising coral reefs and have access to the shallow cruising grounds of the Caribbean with ease. CHE also boats a collection of water toys ideal for exploring the underwater world of St Barts or breezing through the waves of St. Lucia on CHE's Zodiac tender.
The catamaran benefits from a spacious and sleek open-plan main salon fit with a formal dining arrangement with illuminated by the windows that outline the perimeter of the space. Located aft is one of two alfresco dining areas onboard.
CHE provides accommodation for eight guests in four cozy cabins, comprising three twin cabins and one single suite, all of which share similar aesthetic themes and come with flat-screen TVs. The styling and arrangements of these suites make this the perfect luxury yacht for a group of friends looking to explore tropical landscapes on their next big adventure.
Crowning the catamaran is CHE’s convivial fly deck, which is fitted with sleek sunpads for lounging and alfresco dining table to enjoy freshly caught fish overlooking the Caribbean sunset. Guests can also make use of CHE’s capacious foredeck and plunge into the refreshing waters of the Caribbean via the trampolines.
The Caribbean offers a wide variety of activities to take part in, from deep-sea fishing in Antigua to horseback riding in St Kitts, there is always something for active charterers looking to make the most of their vacation.
During December, Caribbean waters are ideal for a seamless and peaceful cruising experience and offer an abundance of private beaches and secluded coves to anchor at and enjoy some serenity away from the hustle and bustle of main tourist attractions.
Alternatively, for charterers looking to mingle with locals and other travelers, they can island-hop the expansive waters and be welcomed with open arms to buzzy bars and restaurants serving local cuisines.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed