The ninth annual Singapore Yacht Show kicked off today, and will be running until 14 April at ONE°15 Marina, Sentosa Cove.
One of Asia’s premium boating events, the Singapore Yacht Show aims to shine a light on the region’s burgeoning superyacht sector.
Alongside a fantastic fleet of yachts, attendees are able to peruse exhibitions from top shipyards, state-of-the-art water accessories and luxury lifestyle products including a supercar showcase.
The event is complemented by a sparkling social scene to enable show-attendees to connect, network and further strengthen South East Asia’s status as a yachting hub.
A total of 90 boats, yachts and smaller watercrafts will be on display throughout the four-day event. Several models from British yard Princess will be making their Asian debuts, and a number of yachts from the Ferretti Group will be lined up alongside them.
At the Asia Boating Awards and gala last night, Azimut was presented with an award for the Best Brand Presence in Asia. The luxury shipbuilder will be attending the show with two Asian debuts, and their exhibits will be providing plenty of information about the yard’s latest concepts and projects.
A total of 90 boats, yachts and smaller watercrafts will be on display throughout the four-day event.
On top of all the on-the-water action, attendees have the opportunity to enjoy high-octane thrills as the latest water toys are put to the test on the Demo Platform.
Those in the mood for some retail therapy will find a fabulous selection of offerings, ranging from watches and jewellery to high-tech goods and gadgets.
Enlivening proceedings, young people are able to show off their creative flair with the world-famous Elephant Parade. For more grown-up fun, a number of stands will be giving attendees the chance to sample bespoke liqueurs and champagne, washed down with premium Asian cuisine at the Boardwalk Village.
The Singapore Yacht Show is open from 11-14 April between 3pm and 9pm Thursday and Friday, 2pm - 9pm on Saturday and 2pm - 8pm on Sunday.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.