Singapore Becoming True 'Monaco of the East'
The Singapore Yacht Show is set to play an important role in securing Singapore as a true 'Monaco of the East'.
Scheduled to begin on April 18th and running for four days, the Singapore Yacht Show 2013 is set to welcome a host of yachts, including the award-winning 57.5m sailing yacht Twizzle, built by Royal Huisman with design by Dubois Naval architects. This will be her international boat show premiere.
Sunseeker will exhibit a selection of their world-leading yachts for the first time at the event, including the 40m flagship motor yacht Tanvas, and a new 20m model, only recently launched. Princess Yachts will also be joining the line up this year and will be exhibiting seven yachts at the yacht show.
Riva, Fairline and Wider Yachts will have some smaller yachts on display, whereas mega yacht builders such as Palmer Johnson, Benetti, Westport, Kingship, Gulf Craft and Azimut will be displaying a selection of larger yachts.
A range of local dealers and brokers will also be attending, including Simpson Marine, Luxury Yachts and Premium Nautical.
Now entering it's third year, the Show is a fantastic yacht event of vibrancy and quality and has gained a reputation as one of the world's best marine shows. As well as yachts and related exhibitors, there are now plenty of complimentary lifestyle elements too, from private jet manfacturers to supercars and art galleries.
Set to be the region's premier lifestyle event of 2013 the Singapore Yacht Show is set in the perfect location for cocktails at sunset and waterside dining.
Now entering it's third year, the Show is a fantastic yacht event of vibrancy and quality and has gained a reputation as one of the world's best marine shows.
More Yacht Information
Twizzle Yacht For Charter
57m Royal Huisman, 2010 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...