There is no better time to enjoy the tranquil, tropical paradise that is the Indian Ocean, with the Amels superyacht Sea Rhapsody offering a special discount for two-week charters.
Sleeping 12 guests across six cabins, the superyacht comes with a host of excellent on-board features and facilities, ranging from a great assortment of water toys to a deluxe Jacuzzi.
The exteriors are primed for soaking up the sun, with plenty of lounging and dining options.
The exteriors are primed for soaking up the sun, with plenty of lounging and dining options. The main deck aft has two large seating areas, whilst the upper deck aft provides the perfect place for relaxing after a multi-course meal with a plush sofa running along the stern.
The sun deck, with chaise loungers placed aft, and deluxe Jacuzzi and sunbed placed forward, is sure to be a great social hub for sun lovers to take in the never-ending rays and views of white sands and coconut palm-fringed beaches.
The interiors offer a warm-toned color scheme that contrasts perfectly with the brilliant blues of the Indian Ocean.
The interiors are from award-winning British studio Winch Design and offer a warm-toned color scheme that contrasts perfectly with the brilliant blues of the Indian Ocean.
The air-conditioned main salon, with an eye-catching grand piano, is the perfect retreat after a day in the warm open air. A circular formal dining area is located right beside the aft windows, so guests can enjoy wonderful food and beautiful views at the same time. To wind down even further relax in the upper deck spacious skylounge, complete with bar.
Water lovers are in for a treat onboard Sea Rhapsody as she comes packed with a huge selection of water toys, include waverunners, seabobs, kayaks, paddleboards, a water slide and much more. She is also an Approved RYA Water Sports Centre so guests can learn to use the jet skis and earn a license.
Her six cabins comprise a master suite, a VIP cabin, a double cabin and three twin cabins, two of which are convertible to doubles. The master suite has its own private lounge, whilst the VIP stateroom comes with its own office. A crew of 18 are on hand to ensure every guest’s needs are met.
Encompassing two UNESCO world heritage sites, the 115 islands that make up the Seychelles offer almost unparalleled beauty. From breath-taking dive sites to tranquil beaches and cascading waterfalls, there is everything you could want in a luxury yacht charter.
If you’d like to learn more about taking advantage of this offer and chartering M/Y Sea Rhapsody in the Seychelles please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Indian Ocean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed