Combining inviting outdoor areas, an elegant interior and an array of amenities, Lone Star is an extremely enticing charter option for a winter escape to the Indian Ocean. And making her an even more attractive choice over the festive period is her newly revealed special rate.
No matter whether charterers want to unwind or entertain over the holidays, the luxury catamaran will be able to fulfil their wishes, all while cruising through some of the most beautiful waters on the planet. There could surely be no better way to see in 2019 than from aboard this superyacht.
Made up of 115 islands, the Seychelles beg to be explored by luxury yacht. Those venturing to these far-flung cruising grounds can expect to encounter bone white sand beaches, unexplored interiors with thundering waterfalls and thriving coral reefs teaming with fascinating sea creatures.
Guests on board Lone Star can gather in the shaded cockpit for delicious al fresco dinners cooked by the talented on-board chef. The comfortable seating means the space also serves as somewhere to enjoy a morning coffee or to clink champagne flutes as the sun sets over the horizon.
The foredeck, on the other hand, is designed for relaxation. Discerning travellers can bask in the sunshine on raised sunning stations or on the bow’s safety trampolines.
Hours of fun can also be had on the water thanks to the extensive water toy collection. Accessed from the twin transoms on the stern, the likes of kayaks, water skis and fishing gear can keep guests of all ages entertained and ensure exploration of the region from a whole new perspective.
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of charter yacht Lone Star. In the main salon, deep sofas entice guests to put their feet up and watch a movie, while a bar provides the ultimate in refreshments and another dining option is available if required.
No matter whether charterers want to unwind or entertain over the holidays, Lone Star will be able to fulfil their wishes
Handsome wooden wall panels and joinery combine with a neutral colour palette to create a modern, elegant and airy feel throughout. All who enter are immediately put at ease and those looking for a peaceful break can truly destress on their time away, especially in the secluded archipelago of the Seychelles.
The styling continues into the six staterooms, which include four double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, the yacht can sleep 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed