Launched in 2016 as the first in the Baglietto Fast Series, Lucky Me joined the charter fleet just a few months ago and is now offering some incredible summer savings on August charters.
Book a seven-day charter and receive a 10 percent discount, book a 10-day charter and receive a 15 percent discount or secure 14 days on board for a 20 percent discount.
With powerful, aggressive lines and a lead grey hull, the motor yacht will certainly look the part cruising the sparkling waters of the Adriatic. Turn heads as you discover beautiful marinas and alluring historical towns or escape to the secluded beaches, beckoning anchorages and pretty coves of the Dalmatian Islands.
For the very best views, head to the sundeck and take in the spectacular surrounds while sipping cocktails at the bar or relaxing on the line-up of sunpads. The social hub, however, is likely to be the spacious upper deck aft thanks to an alfresco dining option and a large seating area.
Another inviting outdoor lounge on the main deck aft is a perfect place to retreat to for some mid-afternoon shade or drinks during the evening, and the bow offers a private sunning area and a Jacuzzi hidden beneath a bimini top. Both are ideal spots to sip champagne while watching the sunset.
Penned by Francesco Paszkowski, who also headed up the exterior design, the luxurious interior aboard superyacht Lucky Me features jet black accents with complementary white lacquered ceilings and warm shades of rosewood.
In the open plan main salon, guests can wind down in a sumptuous lounge or indulge in fine dining around the formal dining table. There is a more laid-back salon on the upper deck, but it shares the huge windows found in all communal areas which keep guests in close contact with the sea at all times.
The elegant and contemporary styling continues into the five staterooms, which include a full-beam master suite with its own private office, two double cabins and two twin cabins each with a Pullman berth. Up to 10 guests can be accommodated on a private yacht charter.
Other highlights include a very shallow draft of 2.1 metres, meaning she can reach shallow bays and anchorages other yachts of her size can’t, an impressive top speed of 26 knots, and state-of-the-art AV equipment to ensure fun and entertainment for guests of all ages.
Extensive glazing aboard superyacht Lucky Me keeps guests in close contact with the sea at all times
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...