Go-anywhere cruising capabilities, impressive leisure and entertainment facilities and unrivalled levels of luxury make GLOBAL an exceptional charter choice. Now boasting a special winter offer, her upcoming availability isn’t expected to last long.
Well-appointed areas designed for relaxation, socialising and dining mean the superyacht is able to fulfil the wishes of all those on board, no matter whether cruising hotspots such as St Barts and Saint Martin or the lesser known Caribbean gems of Anguilla and St Kitts.
For the very best in outdoor living, head to the sundeck. Take a dip in the inviting swimming pool before drying off on the surrounding loungers, soaking up the gorgeous Caribbean sunshine and enjoying wonderful views of the region with a cocktail in hand.
Get closer to the sparkling ocean on the large swim platform where the expedition yacht’s extensive collection of water toys can be easily accessed. With WaveRunners, kayaks, laser sail boats, sea-scooters, water skis and towable toys, hours of fun can be had on the water.
The luxurious amenities continue into the interior of charter yacht GLOBAL, where neutral-coloured wall panels, upholstery and carpets are complemented by rich mahogany accents and pops of blue. This creates a calming, modern and airy environment in which all can truly unwind.
Flanked by huge windows, a sumptuous seating area in the large skylounge has space for the whole charter party to get together with a formal dining area for 12 guests and sleek bar just steps away.
There is also a games room with an eight-seat poker table and a plush theatre where movies can be played on the 65-inch screen while guests sit back and relax on the reclining couches.
More active guests, meanwhile, will be able to keep up their fitness regimes thanks to a fully-equipped gymnasium before winding down in the adjoining sauna.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, four double cabins and a twin which is perfect for children. All cabins boast balconies and, in total, she can sleep 12 guests on a private yacht charter.
Other highlights include a helipad and hangar, state-of-the-art entertainment systems, an Indian ebony-clad elevator and enough room to host a glittering party as part of an event charter.
For the very best in outdoor living, head to the sundeck and take a dip in the inviting swimming pool
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...