An impressive CRN-build, EMOTION has been constantly updated since her delivery in 2007 and is perfectly equipped for luxurious at-sea living. From her expansive sundeck to her elegant main salon, her beautifully styled and superbly crafted spaces make her an irresistible yacht charter choice.
Her 2012 new look interior from Laura Pomponi combines rich wood panelling with elegant accents of red and a variety of textures. White sofas and zebra print armchairs face a glass coffee table to form a welcoming lounge in the main salon while formal dining can be enjoyed further forward.
A glittering chandelier with red and yellow crystal teardrops overlooks the oval glass dining table and a modern artwork in similar hues completes the area.
One deck above on the motor yacht, guests can relax in the skylounge, which offers a more casual atmosphere and can also transform into a cinema, with movies on demand and surround sound. Sliding doors then open onto an expansive aft deck area, complete with a large alfresco dining table and sheltered seating.
Before enjoying a freshly prepared meal as the sun sets, however, guests are sure to spend their day unwinding on the sundeck. Against the beautiful backdrop of Croatia and Montenegro, take a dip in Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar.
Sun awnings provide optional shade from the glorious Mediterranean sunshine and the area boasts new upholstery for the 2016 season.
Luxury yacht EMOTION is able to sleep up to 11 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own private terrace, two VIP suites consisting of a twin and a double, one double cabin and one twin cabin with a Pullman.
Against the beautiful backdrop of Croatia and Montenegro, take a dip in Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers, or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar
Other highlights include a fully-equipped gym with Technogym equipment, a vast selection of water toys and the capability to host up to 50 guests at corporate yacht charters.
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y EMOTION, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed