Launched in 2014, Silver Wind is sure to turn heads along the French Riviera thanks to her bold lines penned by Andrea Vallicelli and striking metallic hue. Innovative and unique, she is an excellent choice for a last-minute yacht charter this summer.
Incorporating the latest technology, the motor yacht is able to run silently at eight knots using electric power as well as cruise at an impressive speed of 26 knots. Plus, a cutting-edge Videoworks system means that the crew are just an iPad touch away.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials such as Hermes silk wall panels, high-gloss ebony and Canaletto walnut, creating a peaceful environment to retreat to after a busy day on the water.
A circular dining table in the main salon aft matches the curve of the full-length glass doors to offer optimal views of the Mediterranean while eating, and is joined by a sleek bar and sociable lounge forward.
Among the highlights of her interior is a split-level master suite. Located on the main deck, the cabin is connected via a private staircase to a wellness room below where guests can indulge in massages and enjoy the delights of a water-side balcony.
Superyacht Silver Wind also comprises an elegant VIP suite in which gold tiles frame a sumptuous bed and two double cabins with beautiful bespoke mosaics in their en suites handpicked by Italian company Sicis.
Her range of generous outdoor spaces include a luxe upper deck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, bar, oversized sun pad and comfortable alfresco dining area, while the main deck aft offers further lounging and sunning opportunities.
Equipped with a plethora of water toys, she is also a certified RYA centre enabling guests no-end of ways to get out onto the water and discover the glittering coastline from a different perspective.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y Silver Wind, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.