Having just been launched in South Sulawesi, new luxury yacht ZEN is expected to become available for charter in Southeast Asia from August.
Sailing yacht Zen is a two-mast gaff topsail schooner, 53 metres in length and capable of speeds of up to 10 knots under sails alone.
Designed by Zygmunt Choreń, she has five guest staterooms and a two-level master suite with an adjoining children’s room, making her the perfect family charter yacht. She also has two crew cabins and a captain’s cabin, a galley fit for a professional chef and both internal and external lounges.
Her interior, designed by Digital Effect Design Studio in Poland, features teak floors and dark sono rosewood walls in contrast to stark white furnishings. Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interior and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
Modern touches include top-of-the-range audio systems and Bega lighting and the ceilings are decorated with wooden tiles that are carved with 19th-century maps.
Pawel Marczak, director of Global Adventure Group Ltd. - the Hong Kong company behind the vessel - believes charter yacht Zen will distinguish herself from other vessels by offering a high-quality experience throughout. Even her guest staterooms have a five-star feel, not just the deck area and master suite.
Water sports that will be offer include snorkelling, scuba diving, waterskiing and wake boarding. She has two Yamaha waverunners that will be available in addition to two Zodiac tenders.
Contact your yacht charter broker to enquire about the availablility of this newly launched sailing yacht.
Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interiors and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed