Having just been launched in South Sulawesi, new luxury yacht ZEN is expected to become available for charter in Southeast Asia from August.
Sailing yacht Zen is a two-mast gaff topsail schooner, 53 metres in length and capable of speeds of up to 10 knots under sails alone.
Designed by Zygmunt Choreń, she has five guest staterooms and a two-level master suite with an adjoining children’s room, making her the perfect family charter yacht. She also has two crew cabins and a captain’s cabin, a galley fit for a professional chef and both internal and external lounges.
Her interior, designed by Digital Effect Design Studio in Poland, features teak floors and dark sono rosewood walls in contrast to stark white furnishings. Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interior and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
Modern touches include top-of-the-range audio systems and Bega lighting and the ceilings are decorated with wooden tiles that are carved with 19th-century maps.
Pawel Marczak, director of Global Adventure Group Ltd. - the Hong Kong company behind the vessel - believes charter yacht Zen will distinguish herself from other vessels by offering a high-quality experience throughout. Even her guest staterooms have a five-star feel, not just the deck area and master suite.
Water sports that will be offer include snorkelling, scuba diving, waterskiing and wake boarding. She has two Yamaha waverunners that will be available in addition to two Zodiac tenders.
Contact your yacht charter broker to enquire about the availablility of this newly launched sailing yacht.
Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interiors and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...