Having just been launched in South Sulawesi, new luxury yacht ZEN is expected to become available for charter in Southeast Asia from August.
Sailing yacht Zen is a two-mast gaff topsail schooner, 53 metres in length and capable of speeds of up to 10 knots under sails alone.
Designed by Zygmunt Choreń, she has five guest staterooms and a two-level master suite with an adjoining children’s room, making her the perfect family charter yacht. She also has two crew cabins and a captain’s cabin, a galley fit for a professional chef and both internal and external lounges.
Her interior, designed by Digital Effect Design Studio in Poland, features teak floors and dark sono rosewood walls in contrast to stark white furnishings. Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interior and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
Modern touches include top-of-the-range audio systems and Bega lighting and the ceilings are decorated with wooden tiles that are carved with 19th-century maps.
Pawel Marczak, director of Global Adventure Group Ltd. - the Hong Kong company behind the vessel - believes charter yacht Zen will distinguish herself from other vessels by offering a high-quality experience throughout. Even her guest staterooms have a five-star feel, not just the deck area and master suite.
Water sports that will be offer include snorkelling, scuba diving, waterskiing and wake boarding. She has two Yamaha waverunners that will be available in addition to two Zodiac tenders.
Contact your yacht charter broker to enquire about the availablility of this newly launched sailing yacht.
Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interiors and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...