Having just been launched in South Sulawesi, new luxury yacht ZEN is expected to become available for charter in Southeast Asia from August.
Sailing yacht Zen is a two-mast gaff topsail schooner, 53 metres in length and capable of speeds of up to 10 knots under sails alone.
Designed by Zygmunt Choreń, she has five guest staterooms and a two-level master suite with an adjoining children’s room, making her the perfect family charter yacht. She also has two crew cabins and a captain’s cabin, a galley fit for a professional chef and both internal and external lounges.
Her interior, designed by Digital Effect Design Studio in Poland, features teak floors and dark sono rosewood walls in contrast to stark white furnishings. Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interior and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
Modern touches include top-of-the-range audio systems and Bega lighting and the ceilings are decorated with wooden tiles that are carved with 19th-century maps.
Pawel Marczak, director of Global Adventure Group Ltd. - the Hong Kong company behind the vessel - believes charter yacht Zen will distinguish herself from other vessels by offering a high-quality experience throughout. Even her guest staterooms have a five-star feel, not just the deck area and master suite.
Water sports that will be offer include snorkelling, scuba diving, waterskiing and wake boarding. She has two Yamaha waverunners that will be available in addition to two Zodiac tenders.
Contact your yacht charter broker to enquire about the availablility of this newly launched sailing yacht.
Decorated with sculptures, ornaments and carvings originating from the cultures of Asia, Polynesia and the Maori Islands, her bright furniture helps to lighten up her dark, wooden interiors and creates a unique atmosphere on board.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...