Sailing Yacht ZEFIRO Looking for Seychelles Charters over Winter Season
Delivered by South African shipyard Southern Wind as part of their SW 100 DS range, with styling by Nauta Yachts, sloop yacht ZEFIRO was built for exemplary performance cruising. She has travelled across the globe, with destinations ranging from the Atlantic to the Caribbean Sea.
Exploring the 100 islands of the Seychelles is made effortless with ZERFIRO, with deck spaces appointed with a shaded al fresco dining and seating area, a spacious saloon with ample sofa’s and remarkably quiet performance for ultimate relaxation.
Styled with light furnishings, with wooden panelling and flooring throughout, she comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests in four staterooms, including a master suite, a double stateroom and two convertible twin cabins. All cabins boast a flatscreen television with the latest audio-visual equipment.
She travels with a crew of 4 people to ensure as relaxing charter vacation as possible for everyone on board.
With a cruising speed of 10 knots, she can make 13 knots travelling upwind and has a fuel consumption of 30-35 litres per hour. Recent victories for ZEFIRO have included the New Zealand’s prestigious Millennium Cup in 2013 – her first time taking part in the event.
For more details on renting S/Y ZEFIRO, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to compare all luxury yachts for charter in the Seychelles.
sloop yacht ZEFIRO was built for exemplary performance cruising.
More Yacht Information
Zefiro Yacht For Charter
30m Southern Wind, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...