Launched in 2003 at the Holland Jachtbouw shipyard, WHISPER combines classic traditions with modern comforts and luxury yacht charter amenities. She can, therefore, offer discerning charter guests an exceptional sailing experience in idyllic Caribbean locations such as the Virgin Islands and Saint Martin.
Stunning views of sun-kissed beaches, azure waters and island life can be taken in from a large cockpit, which is sure to become the social hub of any vacation. Offering an alfresco dining set up for 10 guests and perfect for lounging, it’s a great space for entertaining fellow guests.
Aft deck, meanwhile, provides an ideal setting for soaking up the Caribbean sunshine throughout the day.
The Andrew Winch-designed interior presents a number of other opportunities for socialising and relaxing on board the sailing yacht. Intricate inlays and delicate carvings run throughout the spacious and airy full-beam main salon, where a lounge area and formal dining table face each other.
Steps then lead up to a raised pilot house, complete with a wet bar and further seating. Cocktails can be enjoyed here while taking in vistas of beautiful coastlines.
Renowned for her continual upgrades and remarkable attention to detail, charter yacht WHISPER won 'Best Sailing Yacht Under 40 metres’ at the 2004 ShowBoats Awards.
Cocktails can be enjoyed on the raised pilot house while taking in vistas of beautiful coastlines
The sailing yacht is capable of accommodating up to six guests in three staterooms, including two double cabins and one single cabin.
Guest will be make the most of the tropical waters with on-board water toys such as water skis, inflatable paddle boards, wakeboards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
For further information on S/Y WHISPER, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...