Sailing Yacht Q Undergoes Refit and Heads to The Balearics
Additions to her exterior include a full set of new 3Di performance sails, new upholstery throughout her alfresco lounging and dining areas, and newly sanded decks.
Her main salon, meanwhile, will have a totally new look. Now open plan, the living area will be enhanced by raw wood floors and wall panels, a new onyx bar top and a new sofa. Throughout the whole yacht, there will be new televisions and linen.
A variety of new water toys will also be available, including a new Castoldi Jet tender, paddle boards and snorkelling equipment, offering even more ways to explore the glittering Mediterranean waters when on a luxury yacht vacation.
Those chartering the transformed luxury yacht Q will also be able to enjoy the Jacuzzi on the foredeck, a lush lounging area on the flybridge and a spacious cockpit dining area, which offers a semi-alfresco setup thanks to large, electronically controlled windows.
All benefiting from the refit, these outdoor areas are perfect for unwinding or socialising while taking in the glamorous sights of the French Riviera or heading to the upcoming destination of Ibiza.
Now open plan, the living area will be enhanced by raw wood floors and wall panels, a new onyx bar top and a new sofa
The sailing yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and twin cabins.
YachtCharterFleet will keep the site updated with new photos of S/Y Q when they are available. In the meantime, if you would like more information on the yacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in The Balearics.
More Yacht Information
Q Yacht For Charter
52m Alloy Yachts, 2008 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...