Sailing Yacht OHANA Offers Special Rate For Remaining Caribbean Charters
Before heading to the Mediterranean for summer, OHANA will be based in Antigua for luxury charters in the Caribbean. Making the prospects all the sweeter, her weekly base rate has been reduced from €150,000 down to €120,000.
Welcoming families as well as event charters for the upcoming regatta season, the yacht finely balances high performance with luxury living.
A finalist for prestigious awards for both its naval architecture and interior design, OHANA is very much a ‘best of both worlds’ kind of yacht.
Outdoors, guests are treated to expansive and well furnished sunbathing areas which make good use of the yacht’s width.
Indoors, an effective use of natural tones sets a quiet ambience for guests to enjoy whilst relaxing in its many well arranged social spaces.
Complete with a variety of water toys, a tender, and water skis, guests are able to divide their time between sightseeing and action-packed activities.
For all its classic styling, OHANA offers a truly modern luxury charter experience
Of course, when on a luxury vacation in the Caribbean, guests will be desperate to get up close and personal with the rich marine life on offer.
No surprise, then, that as an ambitious luxury charter yacht, OHANA comes complete with ample sets of scuba gear and a dive compressor to ensure only the very best exploration options.
For those after a more chilled charter vacation, there’s no end of lounging options on board the yacht to guarantee some outstanding relaxation.
Complete with a seasoned crew familiar with the needs of their guests, it will be a huge surprise if the current offer isn’t snapped up in the very near future.
More Yacht Information
Ohana Yacht For Charter
50m Fitzroy, 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...