Before heading to the Mediterranean for summer, OHANA will be based in Antigua for luxury charters in the Caribbean. Making the prospects all the sweeter, her weekly base rate has been reduced from €150,000 down to €120,000.
Welcoming families as well as event charters for the upcoming regatta season, the yacht finely balances high performance with luxury living.
A finalist for prestigious awards for both its naval architecture and interior design, OHANA is very much a ‘best of both worlds’ kind of yacht.
Outdoors, guests are treated to expansive and well furnished sunbathing areas which make good use of the yacht’s width.
Indoors, an effective use of natural tones sets a quiet ambience for guests to enjoy whilst relaxing in its many well arranged social spaces.
Complete with a variety of water toys, a tender, and water skis, guests are able to divide their time between sightseeing and action-packed activities.
For all its classic styling, OHANA offers a truly modern luxury charter experience
Of course, when on a luxury vacation in the Caribbean, guests will be desperate to get up close and personal with the rich marine life on offer.
No surprise, then, that as an ambitious luxury charter yacht, OHANA comes complete with ample sets of scuba gear and a dive compressor to ensure only the very best exploration options.
For those after a more chilled charter vacation, there’s no end of lounging options on board the yacht to guarantee some outstanding relaxation.
Complete with a seasoned crew familiar with the needs of their guests, it will be a huge surprise if the current offer isn’t snapped up in the very near future.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...