Before heading to the Mediterranean for summer, OHANA will be based in Antigua for luxury charters in the Caribbean. Making the prospects all the sweeter, her weekly base rate has been reduced from €150,000 down to €120,000.
Welcoming families as well as event charters for the upcoming regatta season, the yacht finely balances high performance with luxury living.
A finalist for prestigious awards for both its naval architecture and interior design, OHANA is very much a ‘best of both worlds’ kind of yacht.
Outdoors, guests are treated to expansive and well furnished sunbathing areas which make good use of the yacht’s width.
Indoors, an effective use of natural tones sets a quiet ambience for guests to enjoy whilst relaxing in its many well arranged social spaces.
Complete with a variety of water toys, a tender, and water skis, guests are able to divide their time between sightseeing and action-packed activities.
For all its classic styling, OHANA offers a truly modern luxury charter experience
Of course, when on a luxury vacation in the Caribbean, guests will be desperate to get up close and personal with the rich marine life on offer.
No surprise, then, that as an ambitious luxury charter yacht, OHANA comes complete with ample sets of scuba gear and a dive compressor to ensure only the very best exploration options.
For those after a more chilled charter vacation, there’s no end of lounging options on board the yacht to guarantee some outstanding relaxation.
Complete with a seasoned crew familiar with the needs of their guests, it will be a huge surprise if the current offer isn’t snapped up in the very near future.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...