Before heading to the Mediterranean for summer, OHANA will be based in Antigua for luxury charters in the Caribbean. Making the prospects all the sweeter, her weekly base rate has been reduced from €150,000 down to €120,000.
Welcoming families as well as event charters for the upcoming regatta season, the yacht finely balances high performance with luxury living.
A finalist for prestigious awards for both its naval architecture and interior design, OHANA is very much a ‘best of both worlds’ kind of yacht.
Outdoors, guests are treated to expansive and well furnished sunbathing areas which make good use of the yacht’s width.
Indoors, an effective use of natural tones sets a quiet ambience for guests to enjoy whilst relaxing in its many well arranged social spaces.
Complete with a variety of water toys, a tender, and water skis, guests are able to divide their time between sightseeing and action-packed activities.
For all its classic styling, OHANA offers a truly modern luxury charter experience
Of course, when on a luxury vacation in the Caribbean, guests will be desperate to get up close and personal with the rich marine life on offer.
No surprise, then, that as an ambitious luxury charter yacht, OHANA comes complete with ample sets of scuba gear and a dive compressor to ensure only the very best exploration options.
For those after a more chilled charter vacation, there’s no end of lounging options on board the yacht to guarantee some outstanding relaxation.
Complete with a seasoned crew familiar with the needs of their guests, it will be a huge surprise if the current offer isn’t snapped up in the very near future.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...