After circumnavigating the globe multiple times, MUSTANG is now offering thrilling charters in the fascinating cruising grounds of Cuba.
Combining the best of both worlds, she is a high-performance yacht with modern systems and a classic style, meaning she can offer a luxurious experience whether exploring Cuba’s idyllic coastline of beautiful beaches or taking in the vibrant city life of Havana.
MUSTANG is one of the few yachts with a true, completely enclosed pilot house, where both piloting and lounging can take place. There is also a spacious lower salon, offering charter guests the chance to relax, socialise and dine in a traditionally-styled salon with warm woods, fine joinery and neutral décor.
On deck, a large sunpad forward offers the chance to unwind in the Cuban sunshine and under the cover of a sun awning is a comfortable alfresco dining area, perfect for enjoying delicious dinners under the stars or while taking in stunning views of the island’s varied landscapes.
Rainforest-clad mountains to be enjoyed by climbers and trekkers look over lowlands cultivated with crops such as sugarcane, tobacco and citrus trees. Cities and towns, meanwhile, are rich in lively bars and restaurants, and embody the nation’s deep passion for music, dance and art.
MUSTANG can offer a luxurious experience whether exploring Cuba’s idyllic coastline or taking in the vibrant city life of Havana
Charter yacht MUSTANG can accommodate six guests in three staterooms, including a luxurious master cabin, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Ideal for divers, the yacht is equipped with a dive compressor and four sets of gear. What’s more, Cuba’s glittering waters are teaming with marine life, particularly Cayo Levisa in the north east of the island and the Jardines del Rey archipelago, a 200-mile-long stretch of cays also located in the north.
For further information on S/Y MUSTANG, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Cuba.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...