After circumnavigating the globe multiple times, MUSTANG is now offering thrilling charters in the fascinating cruising grounds of Cuba.
Combining the best of both worlds, she is a high-performance yacht with modern systems and a classic style, meaning she can offer a luxurious experience whether exploring Cuba’s idyllic coastline of beautiful beaches or taking in the vibrant city life of Havana.
MUSTANG is one of the few yachts with a true, completely enclosed pilot house, where both piloting and lounging can take place. There is also a spacious lower salon, offering charter guests the chance to relax, socialise and dine in a traditionally-styled salon with warm woods, fine joinery and neutral décor.
On deck, a large sunpad forward offers the chance to unwind in the Cuban sunshine and under the cover of a sun awning is a comfortable alfresco dining area, perfect for enjoying delicious dinners under the stars or while taking in stunning views of the island’s varied landscapes.
Rainforest-clad mountains to be enjoyed by climbers and trekkers look over lowlands cultivated with crops such as sugarcane, tobacco and citrus trees. Cities and towns, meanwhile, are rich in lively bars and restaurants, and embody the nation’s deep passion for music, dance and art.
MUSTANG can offer a luxurious experience whether exploring Cuba’s idyllic coastline or taking in the vibrant city life of Havana
Charter yacht MUSTANG can accommodate six guests in three staterooms, including a luxurious master cabin, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Ideal for divers, the yacht is equipped with a dive compressor and four sets of gear. What’s more, Cuba’s glittering waters are teaming with marine life, particularly Cayo Levisa in the north east of the island and the Jardines del Rey archipelago, a 200-mile-long stretch of cays also located in the north.
For further information on S/Y MUSTANG, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Cuba.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed