Originally delivered from New Zealand shipyard Fitzroy in 2005 before being treated to an impressive refit in 2010, Ludynosa G seamlessly fuses high performance with inviting design throughout her interior and exterior spaces.
Styled by the inestimable Redman Whiteley Dixon, both the communal and guest areas exude a timeless glamour, with glossed wood finishes offset by more modern and bright furnishings.
Similarly, the vast and uncluttered exterior provides plenty of room for guests to unwind in the sun, enjoying some drinks or an informal meal in the shaded section just aft of the cockpit.
All but designed for the cobalt blue waters of the Caribbean, the general layout of the sailing yacht lends itself perfectly to days enjoying the balmy coastlines before returning to the interior for some refreshment.
The exceptional rigging and sail design of Ludynosa G means charter guests are able to trace the superb coastlines located around the Caribbean in a nicely iconic fashion. Replaced in 2012, the sails are both highly functional and head-turning, allowing the yacht to cut the waves whilst at the same time cutting a remarkable profile.
When it comes to getting out and exploring the Caribbean waters, the yacht is equipped with an assortment of scuba diving gear, water toys, and an auxiliary tender to help access the more remote bays.
Afterwards, when relaxing at night, the cockpit doubles up as an intimate cinema, with a projection system on hand to provide endless hours of entertainment.
Featuring a highly flexible cabin configuration, Ludynosa G includes a convertible twin, 2 Pullman berths, and a double along with her generously proportioned master stateroom. Altogether, this allows parties of up to 12 guests to enjoy the yacht whilst away on a private charter vacation.
Combining the excitement of sailing with the comforts of modern luxury, Ludynosa G promises to treat guests to a totally unique charter vacation
In order to find out more regarding Ludynosa G and her current special offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed