Originally delivered from New Zealand shipyard Fitzroy in 2005 before being treated to an impressive refit in 2010, Ludynosa G seamlessly fuses high performance with inviting design throughout her interior and exterior spaces.
Styled by the inestimable Redman Whiteley Dixon, both the communal and guest areas exude a timeless glamour, with glossed wood finishes offset by more modern and bright furnishings.
Similarly, the vast and uncluttered exterior provides plenty of room for guests to unwind in the sun, enjoying some drinks or an informal meal in the shaded section just aft of the cockpit.
All but designed for the cobalt blue waters of the Caribbean, the general layout of the sailing yacht lends itself perfectly to days enjoying the balmy coastlines before returning to the interior for some refreshment.
The exceptional rigging and sail design of Ludynosa G means charter guests are able to trace the superb coastlines located around the Caribbean in a nicely iconic fashion. Replaced in 2012, the sails are both highly functional and head-turning, allowing the yacht to cut the waves whilst at the same time cutting a remarkable profile.
When it comes to getting out and exploring the Caribbean waters, the yacht is equipped with an assortment of scuba diving gear, water toys, and an auxiliary tender to help access the more remote bays.
Afterwards, when relaxing at night, the cockpit doubles up as an intimate cinema, with a projection system on hand to provide endless hours of entertainment.
Featuring a highly flexible cabin configuration, Ludynosa G includes a convertible twin, 2 Pullman berths, and a double along with her generously proportioned master stateroom. Altogether, this allows parties of up to 12 guests to enjoy the yacht whilst away on a private charter vacation.
Combining the excitement of sailing with the comforts of modern luxury, Ludynosa G promises to treat guests to a totally unique charter vacation
In order to find out more regarding Ludynosa G and her current special offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...