When it comes to visiting the Caribbean, there are few ways more stylish than doing it on board a sailing yacht. Indeed, taking in the historic coast lines and enjoying the warmth of the region is made all the more enjoyable when done in a more traditional manner.
One option which contrasts this timeless grace with a host of modern amenities is the nicely refitted Dione Star.
Delivered by Scheepswerf Friesla, the yacht features an impressively large sundeck and an interior replete with bright and unique decoration- the perfect combination for those looking to shrug off the winter blues ahead of the summer charter season.
Celebrating her sailing heritage, the sundeck of luxury charter yacht Dione Star includes two sizeable hammocks at the aft, and a cozy al fresco dining option at the centre.
Keen to entertain her guests on the water, she comes with scuba diving equipment, fishing gear, and 2 Jetskis- the perfect collection of kit for this part of the world.
What’s more, at night, appropriately situated lamps allow for a warm glow to spill over the foredeck, creating a truly inviting ambience for guests to enjoy the cool evenings in.
Finely balancing traditional elegance with contemporary charm, Dione Star is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
What’s perhaps most striking about the interior of Dione Star is the plentifully stocked bookshelves which surround the main salon. Whilst unusual, this choice isn’t simply functional, but works to open up the space.
The main dining room is composed of two tables divided by a dark wooden walkway which produces a nice symmetry in which to enjoy a variety of delicious meals prepared by the experienced chef on board.
Sleeping up to 12 guests across a range of 6 well appointed guest rooms, families and small parties will be more than satisfied when they visit some of the world’s most beautiful waters this winter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...