Sailing Yacht ‘Dione Star’ Offers Special Rate For Caribbean Charters
When it comes to visiting the Caribbean, there are few ways more stylish than doing it on board a sailing yacht. Indeed, taking in the historic coast lines and enjoying the warmth of the region is made all the more enjoyable when done in a more traditional manner.
One option which contrasts this timeless grace with a host of modern amenities is the nicely refitted Dione Star.
Delivered by Scheepswerf Friesla, the yacht features an impressively large sundeck and an interior replete with bright and unique decoration- the perfect combination for those looking to shrug off the winter blues ahead of the summer charter season.
Celebrating her sailing heritage, the sundeck of luxury charter yacht Dione Star includes two sizeable hammocks at the aft, and a cozy al fresco dining option at the centre.
Keen to entertain her guests on the water, she comes with scuba diving equipment, fishing gear, and 2 Jetskis- the perfect collection of kit for this part of the world.
What’s more, at night, appropriately situated lamps allow for a warm glow to spill over the foredeck, creating a truly inviting ambience for guests to enjoy the cool evenings in.
Finely balancing traditional elegance with contemporary charm, Dione Star is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
What’s perhaps most striking about the interior of Dione Star is the plentifully stocked bookshelves which surround the main salon. Whilst unusual, this choice isn’t simply functional, but works to open up the space.
The main dining room is composed of two tables divided by a dark wooden walkway which produces a nice symmetry in which to enjoy a variety of delicious meals prepared by the experienced chef on board.
Sleeping up to 12 guests across a range of 6 well appointed guest rooms, families and small parties will be more than satisfied when they visit some of the world’s most beautiful waters this winter.
More Yacht Information
Dione Star Yacht For Charter
44m Scheepswerf Friesland, 1991 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...