When it comes to visiting the Caribbean, there are few ways more stylish than doing it on board a sailing yacht. Indeed, taking in the historic coast lines and enjoying the warmth of the region is made all the more enjoyable when done in a more traditional manner.
One option which contrasts this timeless grace with a host of modern amenities is the nicely refitted Dione Star.
Delivered by Scheepswerf Friesla, the yacht features an impressively large sundeck and an interior replete with bright and unique decoration- the perfect combination for those looking to shrug off the winter blues ahead of the summer charter season.
Celebrating her sailing heritage, the sundeck of luxury charter yacht Dione Star includes two sizeable hammocks at the aft, and a cozy al fresco dining option at the centre.
Keen to entertain her guests on the water, she comes with scuba diving equipment, fishing gear, and 2 Jetskis- the perfect collection of kit for this part of the world.
What’s more, at night, appropriately situated lamps allow for a warm glow to spill over the foredeck, creating a truly inviting ambience for guests to enjoy the cool evenings in.
Finely balancing traditional elegance with contemporary charm, Dione Star is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
What’s perhaps most striking about the interior of Dione Star is the plentifully stocked bookshelves which surround the main salon. Whilst unusual, this choice isn’t simply functional, but works to open up the space.
The main dining room is composed of two tables divided by a dark wooden walkway which produces a nice symmetry in which to enjoy a variety of delicious meals prepared by the experienced chef on board.
Sleeping up to 12 guests across a range of 6 well appointed guest rooms, families and small parties will be more than satisfied when they visit some of the world’s most beautiful waters this winter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...