A perfectly appointed ketch, In Love is sure to attract plenty of discerning charter guests this summer. With a stunning range of features found around the spacious exterior and interior spaces, no desire is left unchecked.
The huge sunpads at the aft, for instance, are perfectly positioned for families and friends to gather on throughout the day and night. Indeed, in the sunshine, they are ideal for sunbathing on, whilst at night the nearby television screen allows everyone to catch a move beneath the stars.
Such an attractive outdoor setting is only the beginning of her charms, however.
Finished in a classically inspired style, the exterior of superyacht In Love promises comfort and luxury in equal measure.
Specifically, there is a range of furnishings which run from stern to bow, presenting a number of options for those looking to unwind in the sun.
With an alfresco dining section on offer in the cockpit, there’s no reason for guests to return to the interior at any point throughout the day.
For those more inclined towards action and adventure, the sailing yacht also comes with a wealth of water toys all easily accessible from the main deck.
Fusing the very best of traditional and modern styling, sailing yacht In Love is a truly unique charter prospect
When it does come to returning to the interior, guests will find themselves refreshed by the contemporary communal and guest spaces.
Completed by neutral tones and modern furnishings, the areas include an inviting main salon and casual dining space.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, In Love also includes a VIP suite, 1 double, and 1 twin. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed