A perfectly appointed ketch, In Love is sure to attract plenty of discerning charter guests this summer. With a stunning range of features found around the spacious exterior and interior spaces, no desire is left unchecked.
The huge sunpads at the aft, for instance, are perfectly positioned for families and friends to gather on throughout the day and night. Indeed, in the sunshine, they are ideal for sunbathing on, whilst at night the nearby television screen allows everyone to catch a move beneath the stars.
Such an attractive outdoor setting is only the beginning of her charms, however.
Finished in a classically inspired style, the exterior of superyacht In Love promises comfort and luxury in equal measure.
Specifically, there is a range of furnishings which run from stern to bow, presenting a number of options for those looking to unwind in the sun.
With an alfresco dining section on offer in the cockpit, there’s no reason for guests to return to the interior at any point throughout the day.
For those more inclined towards action and adventure, the sailing yacht also comes with a wealth of water toys all easily accessible from the main deck.
Fusing the very best of traditional and modern styling, sailing yacht In Love is a truly unique charter prospect
When it does come to returning to the interior, guests will find themselves refreshed by the contemporary communal and guest spaces.
Completed by neutral tones and modern furnishings, the areas include an inviting main salon and casual dining space.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, In Love also includes a VIP suite, 1 double, and 1 twin. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...