Treated to a fully extensive refit earlier this year, Frisky Lady has the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht.
Indeed, both her interior and exterior spaces have been completely updated to produce a nicely refreshing environment to enjoy whilst discovering her cruising grounds.
As well as the exacting work carried out to her communal and guest spaces, the tender garage has also acquired a number of new toys to keep everyone entertained when they’re out on the water.
Making her all the more suitable for New England, Frisky Lady has a shallow draft to allow her to effortlessly navigate more remote waterways.
Complete with a BBQ and spacious Jacuzzi, the exterior of luxury yacht Frisky Lady has been styled around a ‘beach set-up’ theme. Lending itself nicely to New England, such an arrangement ultimately allows guests to enjoy their surroundings in total comfort.
The open flybridge is also furnished with a number of seating options and an alfresco dining table for guests to enjoy meals in the sun.
No doubt one of the most exciting features to get to grips with on the water is the Third Lung Diving Hookah System which allows divers of all abilities to get exploring underwater.
Beautifully styled and laden with features, superyacht Frisky Lady is perfect for the cruising grounds of New England
The brand new interior of superyacht Frisky Lady offers a number of communal spaces for guests to return to following a day on the water.
Open plan, the main salon is finished with a large sofa, a separate games table, and a formal dining area towards the fore.
Along with a full-beam and well-appointed master cabin, Frisky Lady also comes with a single VIP suite, a double cabin, and a twin. Altogether, this allows her to accommodate up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed