Treated to a fully extensive refit earlier this year, Frisky Lady has the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht.
Indeed, both her interior and exterior spaces have been completely updated to produce a nicely refreshing environment to enjoy whilst discovering her cruising grounds.
As well as the exacting work carried out to her communal and guest spaces, the tender garage has also acquired a number of new toys to keep everyone entertained when they’re out on the water.
Making her all the more suitable for New England, Frisky Lady has a shallow draft to allow her to effortlessly navigate more remote waterways.
Complete with a BBQ and spacious Jacuzzi, the exterior of luxury yacht Frisky Lady has been styled around a ‘beach set-up’ theme. Lending itself nicely to New England, such an arrangement ultimately allows guests to enjoy their surroundings in total comfort.
The open flybridge is also furnished with a number of seating options and an alfresco dining table for guests to enjoy meals in the sun.
No doubt one of the most exciting features to get to grips with on the water is the Third Lung Diving Hookah System which allows divers of all abilities to get exploring underwater.
Beautifully styled and laden with features, superyacht Frisky Lady is perfect for the cruising grounds of New England
The brand new interior of superyacht Frisky Lady offers a number of communal spaces for guests to return to following a day on the water.
Open plan, the main salon is finished with a large sofa, a separate games table, and a formal dining area towards the fore.
Along with a full-beam and well-appointed master cabin, Frisky Lady also comes with a single VIP suite, a double cabin, and a twin. Altogether, this allows her to accommodate up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...