Alloy sailing yacht Red Dragon is available for charter in the Seychelles this winter.
The 51.7 metre Alloy sailing yacht Red Dragon was launched at the end of 2008 and is a sistership to Mondango, a highly successful charter yacht. She began her first-ever charter season in the Caribbean at the end of 2012 after several years cruising in Asia and Greece.
Captain of Red Dragon, Bosun Ivan Bonmariage, has been onboard since 2009 and most of the crew have been with the owner since before the yacht was even launched. This type of stability among the crew is fairly uncommon in the charter industry but ensures outstanding service for all her charter guests.
One member of the crew is a PADI dive instructor meaning that scuba diving can be offered onboard. The owner of Red Dragon dives more than once a day, so the crew are well trained for any charter guests who wish to enjoy it.
Furthermore, two members of the crew are qualified nurses, should there be the need for a medical professional and a third crew member helps the owner with his love of fishing and has even designed a custom fighting chair for the yachts Castoldi jet tender.
Red Dragon has always been a charter yacht but her owner recently made a number of improvements ahead of the 2012-13 winter charter season. She had a new exterior paint job, servicing on her rig, and a five-year survey at the shipyard to confirm that all systems are up to scratch.
Cruising at 14 to 15 knots, Red Dragon has a top speed of 19 knots and guests can choose to enjoy the ride from the comfort of the cockpit, the sundeck or the selection of aft seating and sunpads.
Red Dragon has a fabulous interior featuring a full-beam master suite, two double staterooms with queen-size beds, and two twin staterooms with a bunk-style Pullman berth in each. The gym also features a Pullman berth and can accommodate one charter guest but it does not offer a full bathroom.
Red Dragon is available for charter this winter in the Seychelles. Her lowest weekly base rate is €200,000 for up to eight charter guests.
We welcome all kinds of charters, but we are really a family boat. We have a netting system for the safety of children onboard, we have a bunch of small Topaz sailing dinghies for kids—they love being here.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...