Grace E wowed the industry when she hit the water in 2014. Picking up a dazzling array of awards for her exterior and interior design, as well as her eco-friendly ethos, she is a true trailblazer and a highly sought-after addition to the global charter fleet.
She will certainly not be missed lined up along Collins Avenue thanks to her graceful lines and dramatic plumb bow, while her health and wellbeing offer and serene styling will continue to wow all those who step aboard.
One of her most popular features is the dedicated top-level wellness deck. A Jacuzzi aft leads forward into an indoor gym with wonderful vistas and a spa area with a plunge pool, sauna, hydrotherapy bath and massage room. Further forward still is an observation room overlooking a sunning area.
A favourite place for guests to hang out on private yacht charters is the bridge deck aft. Designed with cocktail hours in mind, the exterior and interior spaces blend into one and there is a sushi table on hand.
The main deck aft, meanwhile, offers the very best in outdoor living, with an exercise pool, deck chairs, an alfresco dining option sunken for privacy, a cocktail bar and a relaxed outdoor seating area.
Picking up a dazzling array of awards for her exterior and interior design, as well as her eco-friendly ethos, Grace E is a true trailblazer
The tranquillity of the deck areas on board luxury yacht Grace E effortlessly flows into the interior, where Remi Tessier has fulfilled the brief for relaxed minimalism on a grand scale. But, beautifully balancing the cool design is the warmth from natural textures and woods such as light sycamore and bleached wenge.
Another key quality of the motor yacht is her incredible eco-friendly credentials. This is a yacht created to be ‘Zen’ and she boasts many innovations to reduce her carbon footprint, from systems to mitigate the exhaust fumes to those for trash management and storage.
She is also equipped with a dynamic positioning system, which endows the yacht with the ability to set position without deploying anchors, minimalizing the risk of damage to the seabed.
Twelve guests can be accommodated in seven sumptuous staterooms, including a spectacular full-beam master suite, two VIP suites, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed