One of the largest yachts on the global charter fleet, Indian Empress will be unmissable lined up in Barcelona’s OneOcean Port Vell for the MYBA Charter Show - one of the most important international exhibitions dedicated to charter professionals and superyachts.
Launched by Oceanco in 2000, the motor yacht underwent an extensive £5 million refit in 2015 and many show-goers will be planning to step aboard to discover her new look. The bulk of her transformation centred on her interior and was overseen by UK firm Mark Berryman Design.
Her expansive guest areas, spread across four decks, now boast a contemporary, brighter atmosphere, with contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut, pale neutral colours, and impressive pieces of art from the likes of Picasso and Husain.
Highlights include a sparkling piano in the sociable main salon, a separate dining salon capable of seating 24 guests, a cigar room, cinema and cosy library snug. There are also state-of-the-art spa facilities, including a gymnasium, steam room and sauna.
Luxury yacht Indian Empress is capable of sleeping 12 guests in 17 staterooms, including a master suite which stretches across one whole deck, a large VIP suite, six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck.
The exterior spaces on board continue to impress, particularly the huge aft terrace of the bridge deck. Here, an unprecedented 500 guests can be served cocktails and canapes as part of a corporate yacht charter or when celebrating a special occasion with family and friends.
There is also a whole host of more intimate areas for sunbathing, lounging and dining alfresco with loved ones. What’s more, the yacht is an approved RYA training centre, meaning guests have even more ways to explore their cruising grounds on a private yacht charter.
An industry-only event, the MYBA show enables brokers to step aboard the superyachts in attendance in order to report back to their clients, and provides a varied programme of chef competitions, cocktail parties, yacht hops and an exhibition area for charter-related companies.
After the show, she will be available for charter in the Mediterranean for the summer season.
Indian Empress underwent an extensive £5 million refit in 2015, and many show-goers will be planning to step aboard to discover her new look
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...