Following a grand launch ceremony in Genoa, Italy, the impressive 69m/227ft superyacht SUERTE is expected to become available to charter following her delivery in late August.
The launch of Tankoa Yachts new semi-custom yacht SUERTE (previously known as 'Project S693') at the shipyard's headquarters in Italy was celebrated with fireworks earlier this week. With unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium in her main salon, it is clear to see why the yard wanted to announce the motor yacht's launch in style.
The Italian shipyard famously only builds no more than six superyachts a year to ensure they deliver the maximum quality to the owner.
SUERTE will showcase work by some of finest minds in yacht design, with Francesco Paszkowski's sleek interior complementing luxurious styling by Margherita Casprini found indoors. Her main salon's standout features is arguably her 80' television, ideal for evenings where guests want to sit back and enjoy a film.
She follows the trend of a number of new superyachts - including 2015-built 84m/274ft Feadship superyacht SAVANNAH - being built to be as 'eco-friendly' as possible. SUERTE minimises her impact on the environment with engine exhaust stacks with carbon filters, qualifying her for Green Plus certification with the Italian classification society RINA.
Providing an elevator for easy access across her floors, motor yacht SUERTE will sleep up to 12 guests in a spacious layout of 6 staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double staterooms and two convertibles
Featuring a Beach Club and spacious tender garage, she is expected to boast an array of water toys for charter guests to enjoy.
It was announced in April 2014 that M/Y SUERTE will become available for charter following her delivery, although nothing definite has yet been announced. The yacht is expected to start sea trials on 25 July in time for a delivery the following month, for more information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
SUERTE is one of a number of superyachts attending the upcoming 2015 Monaco Yacht Show.
unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...