Following a grand launch ceremony in Genoa, Italy, the impressive 69m/227ft superyacht SUERTE is expected to become available to charter following her delivery in late August.
The launch of Tankoa Yachts new semi-custom yacht SUERTE (previously known as 'Project S693') at the shipyard's headquarters in Italy was celebrated with fireworks earlier this week. With unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium in her main salon, it is clear to see why the yard wanted to announce the motor yacht's launch in style.
The Italian shipyard famously only builds no more than six superyachts a year to ensure they deliver the maximum quality to the owner.
SUERTE will showcase work by some of finest minds in yacht design, with Francesco Paszkowski's sleek interior complementing luxurious styling by Margherita Casprini found indoors. Her main salon's standout features is arguably her 80' television, ideal for evenings where guests want to sit back and enjoy a film.
She follows the trend of a number of new superyachts - including 2015-built 84m/274ft Feadship superyacht SAVANNAH - being built to be as 'eco-friendly' as possible. SUERTE minimises her impact on the environment with engine exhaust stacks with carbon filters, qualifying her for Green Plus certification with the Italian classification society RINA.
Providing an elevator for easy access across her floors, motor yacht SUERTE will sleep up to 12 guests in a spacious layout of 6 staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double staterooms and two convertibles
Featuring a Beach Club and spacious tender garage, she is expected to boast an array of water toys for charter guests to enjoy.
It was announced in April 2014 that M/Y SUERTE will become available for charter following her delivery, although nothing definite has yet been announced. The yacht is expected to start sea trials on 25 July in time for a delivery the following month, for more information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
SUERTE is one of a number of superyachts attending the upcoming 2015 Monaco Yacht Show.
unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...