Newly Launched Superyacht SUERTE to Become Available for Charter
Following a grand launch ceremony in Genoa, Italy, the impressive 69m/227ft superyacht SUERTE is expected to become available to charter following her delivery in late August.
The launch of Tankoa Yachts new semi-custom yacht SUERTE (previously known as 'Project S693') at the shipyard's headquarters in Italy was celebrated with fireworks earlier this week. With unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium in her main salon, it is clear to see why the yard wanted to announce the motor yacht's launch in style.
The Italian shipyard famously only builds no more than six superyachts a year to ensure they deliver the maximum quality to the owner.
SUERTE will showcase work by some of finest minds in yacht design, with Francesco Paszkowski's sleek interior complementing luxurious styling by Margherita Casprini found indoors. Her main salon's standout features is arguably her 80' television, ideal for evenings where guests want to sit back and enjoy a film.
She follows the trend of a number of new superyachts - including 2015-built 84m/274ft Feadship superyacht SAVANNAH - being built to be as 'eco-friendly' as possible. SUERTE minimises her impact on the environment with engine exhaust stacks with carbon filters, qualifying her for Green Plus certification with the Italian classification society RINA.
Providing an elevator for easy access across her floors, motor yacht SUERTE will sleep up to 12 guests in a spacious layout of 6 staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double staterooms and two convertibles
Featuring a Beach Club and spacious tender garage, she is expected to boast an array of water toys for charter guests to enjoy.
It was announced in April 2014 that M/Y SUERTE will become available for charter following her delivery, although nothing definite has yet been announced. The yacht is expected to start sea trials on 25 July in time for a delivery the following month, for more information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
SUERTE is one of a number of superyachts attending the upcoming 2015 Monaco Yacht Show.
unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium
More Yacht Information
Suerte Yacht For Charter
69m Tankoa Yachts, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...