Following a grand launch ceremony in Genoa, Italy, the impressive 69m/227ft superyacht SUERTE is expected to become available to charter following her delivery in late August.
The launch of Tankoa Yachts new semi-custom yacht SUERTE (previously known as 'Project S693') at the shipyard's headquarters in Italy was celebrated with fireworks earlier this week. With unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium in her main salon, it is clear to see why the yard wanted to announce the motor yacht's launch in style.
The Italian shipyard famously only builds no more than six superyachts a year to ensure they deliver the maximum quality to the owner.
SUERTE will showcase work by some of finest minds in yacht design, with Francesco Paszkowski's sleek interior complementing luxurious styling by Margherita Casprini found indoors. Her main salon's standout features is arguably her 80' television, ideal for evenings where guests want to sit back and enjoy a film.
She follows the trend of a number of new superyachts - including 2015-built 84m/274ft Feadship superyacht SAVANNAH - being built to be as 'eco-friendly' as possible. SUERTE minimises her impact on the environment with engine exhaust stacks with carbon filters, qualifying her for Green Plus certification with the Italian classification society RINA.
Providing an elevator for easy access across her floors, motor yacht SUERTE will sleep up to 12 guests in a spacious layout of 6 staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double staterooms and two convertibles
Featuring a Beach Club and spacious tender garage, she is expected to boast an array of water toys for charter guests to enjoy.
It was announced in April 2014 that M/Y SUERTE will become available for charter following her delivery, although nothing definite has yet been announced. The yacht is expected to start sea trials on 25 July in time for a delivery the following month, for more information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
SUERTE is one of a number of superyachts attending the upcoming 2015 Monaco Yacht Show.
unique amenities including a glass-bottomed swimming pool with a waterfall, sea-view sauna and 900-litre aquarium
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...