NEW VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Amarula Sun’ Showcases Charter Life in Action
Spectacular new video footage and photographs reveal what charter life is like on board the 39m/127ft luxury yacht ‘Amarula Sun’.
Overhead drone footage offers a bird’s eye view of the motor yacht, taking in her distinctive profile and deck spaces, while filming in the Patrick Knowles-designed interior provides an intimate glimpse into her elegant living spaces.
Charter guests are captured arriving in style via helicopter and being served champagne by the attentive crew, before discovering what else the yacht has to offer.
Panning over the sundeck, the footage unveils an eight-person Jacuzzi with swim-up bar surrounded by sun pads forward, and sun loungers and gym equipment aft. Meanwhile, guests explore the alfresco dining option on the bridge deck as well as the outdoor lounging area on the main deck aft, which leads down to a large swim platform.
Beautiful scenes of the interior showcase the opulent main salon with its raised American cherry panelling, maple burl and figured bubinga woods. Hand painted murals, marble medallions and a baby grand piano can be spotted too.
Another highlight of the footage is watching the myriad water toys on board charter yacht Amarula Sun in action. These include an inflatable water slide, Seabobs, Jet Skis, Flyboards and a five-person banana boat.
Charter guests are captured arriving in style via helicopter and being served champagne by the attentive crew
The impressive staterooms, consisting of a bi-level master suite, three double cabins and one twin cabin, also make the shot.
For further information on M/Y Amarula Sun, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
More Yacht Information
Amarula Sun Yacht For Charter
50m Trinity Yachts, 2008 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...