Launched from Overmarine in February 2014 as hull number eight in the successful Mangusta 165 series, the sleek 50m/164ft superyacht MOONRAKER joined the charter fleet this summer and is available for vacations in the Bahamas this winter.
Motor yacht MOONRAKER made her world debut at the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show where she unveiled her stunning interior design and wide range of facilities to much praise from the industry. With her shallow 1.7m/5'7 draft and impressive top speeds of up to 40 knots, she is the perfect choice for exploring the beautiful Caribbean waters during a Bahamas luxury yacht charter this winter season.
Featuring more than 250 meticulously chosen materials and textures, MOONRAKER’s super stylish Maxim Tissenbaum-styled interior offers spacious, versatile spaces that epitomise modern elegance. The finest design details have been achieved with mother of pearl, exotic wood’s, exquisite stones and Aston Martin leather seating create a feeling of intricate exclusivity while still offering comfort at the highest level.
Amenities on board include a generous movie theatre, a sophisticated main salon cocktail bar and a gymnasium with connecting Hammam and steam shower. Outdoors, the main aft deck provides a large lounging area with covered seating while the foredeck plays host to a Jacuzzi surrounded by large Nikki Beach-style sunpads on 3 sides and 2 x back-to back pop-up 107cm/42" TVs. Fully-equipped for adventure on the waves in The Bahamas, she also includes a 6.4m Castoldi jet tender, two Waverunners, two SeaBobs, four sea scooters and stand up paddleboards plus numerous towables.
MOONRAKER is available for charter at weekly rates starting from Christmas and New Year and $217,000 during other periods. For more details on booking and availability contact your preferred charter broker.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.