Launched this summer, out of the eminent Italian shipyard CCN, this custom-designed yacht from Baglietto's successful Fuoriserie collection offers unbridled elegance, whilst showcasing a sleek and powerful exterior with striking angular features.
Penned by the illustrious Francesco Paszkowksi in collaboration with interior designer and architect Margeritha Casprini, MY Panam is elegance personified, with a twist. This Italian jewel offers incredible high-powered performance alongside pure style. Powered by 16V 2000hp MTU engines combined with KaMeWA water jet propulsion, MY Panam has an impressive top speed of 31 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots. Furthermore, the majority of the technical components onboard have been constructed in carbon fibre, including the stern hull doors, thus reducing overall weight and boosting performance.
Cruising predominantly around the Spanish waters of the Mediterrannean, MY Panam boasts several standout features, such as a 65 sq m panoramic stateroom located on the flybridge. This full beam cabin includes a walk-in wardrobe, private hammam spa and two folding electric balconies on either side. Four additional guest cabins on the lower deck make up the total guest accomodation for up to 12 guests.
This boat also features a four hull door; one opening to a semi-float-in garage housing a 17' Castoldi tender and numerous water toys. The other three doors open out onto a private beach club platform with automated ladder, allowing guests ease of access into an inviting sea.
The elegant interior is a fusion of warm woods and light shades, embellished with onyx and marble to create the effect of pure extravagance and luxury. Large asymmetrical windows allow plenty of natural light to bathe the sweeping saloon and dining area, which are divided by a "green wall" lush with plants.
A custom-made infinity pool with lap counter and sunbathing area on the bow tops off this yacht's lavish facilities.
This Italian jewel offers incredible high-powered performance alongside pure style.
From its base port of Barcelona, MY Panam is avaialble for chartering along the stunning Costa del Sol and the idyllic archipelagos of the Balearics - Palma - Ibiza - Menorca.
If you’d like to be one of the first to charter MY Panam please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed