Despite the gathering of dark clouds there was no danger of spirits being dampened in Porto Montenegro yesterday as industry players arrived for the MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show 2016.
Nestled in the beautiful Bay of Kotor, the UNESCO protected Porto Montenegro features all of the necessary facilities for hosting an outstanding superyacht event.
With a number of highly regarded charter yachts attending the event, there’s also bound to be plenty of conversation regarding the activity seen in the Mediterranean this summer.
Generating plenty of anticipation, the second MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show looks set to build an impressive reputation
Besides showcasing large charter yachts such as the 54m/177ft luxury yacht ‘Seagull II’, the MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show will also host a series of talks on the cruising grounds of Croatia and Montenegro.
Ahead of the closing party taking place on Sunday evening, visitors will also be welcome to take tours around the beautiful waters of Boka Bay which are only a short distance.
With registration opening around midday today, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide coverage of any news unfolding over the coming weekend.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.