M/Y O’MEGA Has Charter Availability for the Cannes Film Festival
Whether you want to relax and unwind in solitude or lavishly entertain guests at the Cannes Film Festival, O’MEGA is the charter yacht for you.
Offering refined style and incomparable comfort, iconic charter yacht O’MEGA defines the benchmark of sophistication and luxurious living and is the ideal yacht to experience the Cannes Film Festival. One of the world’s largest mega yachts, she combines classic and modern styling and consists of 16 staterooms to extravagantly accommodate up to 32 charter guests.
Beginning life as a small cruise ship, O’MEGA was built by Mitsubishi of Japan in 1987, at which time she featured a dark blue hull. When she was converted into a charter-orientated superyacht in 2001 her bridge was modernised with up-to-date equipment, but still retains the functionality of a commercial vessel.
Showcasing mahogany panelling, deluxe furnishings and handmade materials in addition to bespoke linens and carpets, O’Mega boasts an interior that combines class with lavish facilities and amenities. Offering lush seating in her entertainment lounge alongside a dining room that can seat up to 32 guests for gourmet dining, the upper deck, in contrast, provides a more private area with a large television where you can enjoy a game of chess or indulge in cocktails at the stylish piano bar.
At 82.5 metres, O’Mega is one of the largest superyachts available for corporate charters. Spanning four expansive decks, she incorporates two luxury salons, two indoor and outdoor dining areas, two exterior lounges, a cinema, gym facilities, Jacuzzi, a range of water sports equipment and two enclosed air-conditioned limousine tenders to transport up to 22 guests from deck to shore in complete comfort.
O’Mega’s magnificently equipped sun deck is the perfect place to enjoy a meal in an alfresco setting while appreciating the ocean breeze. The sun beds offer plentiful sunbathing options while enjoying an assortment of refreshing nibbles and cocktails in complete comfort. Relax in the revitalizing Jacuzzi or recline in a gently swaying hammock with a good book.
On the bridge deck is situated a more private and secluded lounge where you can enjoy the large flat screen television while marvelling at the beautiful scenery in the private outdoor area. The upper deck incorporates a luxurious outdoor lounge, stylish dining area and a bar, while the main deck provides an additional lounge. If you seek definitive solitude, make use of the spectacular detached floating platform and be at one with the sea.
To experience the prestigious Cannes Film Festival on board this remarkable charter yacht, contact your preferred yacht charter broker. For more information, read our full guide on the Festival and see the selection of yachts available for French Riviera yacht charters.
More Yacht Information
O'Mega Yacht For Charter
83m Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, 2004 / 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...