Since her launch from the Dutch yard in July 2015, SOLIS has only ever been available to charter in the Caribbean and the Bahamas, but she is now expected to be taking bookings for the 2017 summer season in the Mediterranean.
Sure to turn heads wherever she cruises, she boasts a unique-looking profile, with a raised pilothouse, near plumb bow and distinct cream-coloured hull. Added to this are chic deck areas, innovative design features and beautiful styling from UK-based Claydon Reeves.
Her sundeck, for example, features an intimate dining area forward and a raised spa pool aft. Part of the pool’s wooden surrounds can be adjusted to create a teak bar or the space can be cleared to allow for yoga sessions or a work out on the hidden running machine.
Likewise, the main deck of the motor yacht aft offers a flexible setup. The sofas and table aft can be converted into a large sun lounger, thus creating a split-level external beach club with direct access into the glittering waters below.
Combining oak panelling, a honey-toned palette and natural stone, the interior of superyacht SOLIS is a soothing retreat, with curved, fluid lines and modern amenities.
What's more, meaning sun or sunlight in Latin, she lives up to her namesake thanks to the vast expanse of windows and skylights.
In the main salon, a sumptuous lounge is divided from a 10-seater, formal dining table by a stylish teak bar. Opposite the dining area, there is a fold-down balcony to starboard, creating a secluded spot over the ocean.
On the lower deck, a stunning bronze and resin mural representing a colourful school of fish covers the corridor walls that lead to the full-beam master suite amidships and two convertible cabins. The final stateroom – a VIP suite – is located forward on the main deck.
A winner at the World SuperYacht Awards 2016, she was noted for her impressive transatlantic range, state-of-the-art facilities and the very pleasing level of interior brightness and exterior visibility. She is certainly an exceptional choice for a luxury yacht charter.
Meaning sun or sunlight in Latin, SOLIS lives up to her namesake thanks to the vast expanse of windows and skylights
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...