Motor Yacht VvS1 Offers Fiji Charter Deal
Delivered by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts in 2007, VvS1 lives up to the luxury her name evokes, with contemporary styling and state-of-the-art amenities offering the perfect platform for an adventure in the South Pacific.
Winner of 'Best Displacement Motor Yachts of below 500GT' at the World Superyacht Awards in 2008, her outdoor gym, teppanyaki bar and bait station with live bait wells cater for a first-class outdoor experience.
Her energetic crew are renowned for providing a fun-filled charter itinerary, with many choosing VvS1 for the opportunity to enjoy freshly-caught fish on her sundeck against a stunning backdrop of emerald green-topped islands and aqua blue waters.
Styled with bamboo, wenge and white-washed oak, superyacht VvS1 comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests in four staterooms, including a master suite, a double stateroom and two twin cabins
Guests on board can enjoy water toys including kayaks, water-skis, a wake board, scuba diving equipment and fishing gear. Two tenders - including a 6.5m/21ft Protector RIB with a Yamaha 150 HP engine - can transport guests with ease throughout the archipelago.
For more details on renting M/Y VvS1 this summer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all vessels available for a Fiji luxury yacht charter to compare options.
Winner of 'Best Displacement Motor Yachts of below 500GT' at the World Superyacht Awards in 2008
More Yacht Information
Akiko Yacht For Charter
34m Alloy Yachts, 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...