Seeing VANTAGE and AD-VANTAGE cruising in tandem is in many respects seeing the future of luxury charter vacations.
Indeed, such an arrangement ultimately amplifies the existing luxury of chartering a yacht and takes it to an entirely new level- obviously, two motor yachts provide more room for toys, more storage for tenders, and more bedrooms for additional guests.
Putting such space to good use, the support vessel AD-VANTAGE stores - amongst many other things- a three-seater Triton submarine, a Hobie Cat catamaran, and a 34ft fishing tender- a more than sufficient arsenal for heading out to the South Pacific.
With availability in Tahiti and Fiji this summer, VANTAGE and AD-VANTAGE are unquestionably a great combination for over 12 guests to visit and have fun in some of the world’s most exceptional waters.
Referred to as the ‘VANTAGE Fleet’, guests have access to the primary leisure vessel (VANTAGE), the specialised support vessel (AD-VANTAGE), and a smaller motor boat named Van Dutch to transport between the two.
As well as these vessels, guests are welcome to enjoy Moby (the submarine), Jupiter (the game fishing boat), and Nautique G21, which is watersports vessel.
With so much to get involved with, it’s easy to imagine how seeing the views and getting out on the water has never been so exciting.
By combining a luxury charter yacht with an attendant support vessel and a range of tenders, guests are able to enjoy a vacation governed by convenience
As well as providing guests with exceptional options when it comes to getting out on the water, both VANTAGE and AD-VANTAGE also offer superb interiors and staterooms to unwind in.
Situated on VANTAGE, the social spaces for guests to make use of include a large main salon, a stylishly modern dining room, and vast exterior spaces for eating al fresco and enjoying the charms of the South Pacific.
With the extra bedrooms on AD-VANTAGE easily reached via Van Dutch, larger parties will have no difficulty enjoying a seriously fun vacation.
In order to make further enquiries into a vacation with M/Y VANTAGE and her support vessel M/Y AD-VANTAGE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the South Pacific.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...