Seeing VANTAGE and AD-VANTAGE cruising in tandem is in many respects seeing the future of luxury charter vacations.
Indeed, such an arrangement ultimately amplifies the existing luxury of chartering a yacht and takes it to an entirely new level- obviously, two motor yachts provide more room for toys, more storage for tenders, and more bedrooms for additional guests.
Putting such space to good use, the support vessel AD-VANTAGE stores - amongst many other things- a three-seater Triton submarine, a Hobie Cat catamaran, and a 34ft fishing tender- a more than sufficient arsenal for heading out to the South Pacific.
With availability in Tahiti and Fiji this summer, VANTAGE and AD-VANTAGE are unquestionably a great combination for over 12 guests to visit and have fun in some of the world’s most exceptional waters.
Referred to as the ‘VANTAGE Fleet’, guests have access to the primary leisure vessel (VANTAGE), the specialised support vessel (AD-VANTAGE), and a smaller motor boat named Van Dutch to transport between the two.
As well as these vessels, guests are welcome to enjoy Moby (the submarine), Jupiter (the game fishing boat), and Nautique G21, which is watersports vessel.
With so much to get involved with, it’s easy to imagine how seeing the views and getting out on the water has never been so exciting.
By combining a luxury charter yacht with an attendant support vessel and a range of tenders, guests are able to enjoy a vacation governed by convenience
As well as providing guests with exceptional options when it comes to getting out on the water, both VANTAGE and AD-VANTAGE also offer superb interiors and staterooms to unwind in.
Situated on VANTAGE, the social spaces for guests to make use of include a large main salon, a stylishly modern dining room, and vast exterior spaces for eating al fresco and enjoying the charms of the South Pacific.
With the extra bedrooms on AD-VANTAGE easily reached via Van Dutch, larger parties will have no difficulty enjoying a seriously fun vacation.
In order to make further enquiries into a vacation with M/Y VANTAGE and her support vessel M/Y AD-VANTAGE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the South Pacific.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...