Motor Yacht TURQUOISE Reveals Christmas Availability in the Caribbean
Launched by the Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise in 2011, TURQUOISE was recently awarded the International Yacht & Aviation Award for her extensive 2014 refit by the London-based H2 Yacht Design. Now charter guests have the chance to spend their holidays aboard one of the most stylish yachts in the global charter fleet, against the backdrop of the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
Her new contemporary interior features a palette of silver, cream, white and, of course, turquoise. Together with a diffusion of textures and luxurious fabrics, the design work provides a soothing, relaxing environment in which to unwind over the Christmas break.
The sun deck has been reconfigured to include a bar and BBQ area in addition to an over-sized spa pool and a huge curving area laid with sunpads. This setup is ideal for soaking up the Caribbean sun whilst taking in idyllic beaches and picturesque anchorages.
Meanwhile, on the main deck, a drop down cinema and Paola Lenti furniture, which can be arranged into a huge seating area, makes a great spot for entertaining and socialising on the motor yacht.
Luxury yacht TURQUOISE can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in a master suite, VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin. All staterooms are elegantly styled and include spacious en-suite facilities.
There is a variety of exercise equipment available for guests who would like to keep up their fitness regime whilst on vacation, and a multitude of water toys will keep adults and children alike entertained. Highlights include a boomswim complete with a trampoline and waterslide.
The attentive crew of 13 includes an award-winning chef, perfect for enjoying fine Christmas dining.
She is able to cruise at a speed of 12 knots and can reach a top speed of 17 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y TURQUOISE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the British Virgin Islands.
More Yacht Information
Turquoise Yacht For Charter
55m Turquoise, 2011 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...