Launched by the Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise in 2011, TURQUOISE was recently awarded the International Yacht & Aviation Award for her extensive 2014 refit by the London-based H2 Yacht Design. Now charter guests have the chance to spend their holidays aboard one of the most stylish yachts in the global charter fleet, against the backdrop of the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
Her new contemporary interior features a palette of silver, cream, white and, of course, turquoise. Together with a diffusion of textures and luxurious fabrics, the design work provides a soothing, relaxing environment in which to unwind over the Christmas break.
The sun deck has been reconfigured to include a bar and BBQ area in addition to an over-sized spa pool and a huge curving area laid with sunpads. This setup is ideal for soaking up the Caribbean sun whilst taking in idyllic beaches and picturesque anchorages.
Meanwhile, on the main deck, a drop down cinema and Paola Lenti furniture, which can be arranged into a huge seating area, makes a great spot for entertaining and socialising on the motor yacht.
Luxury yacht TURQUOISE can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in a master suite, VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin. All staterooms are elegantly styled and include spacious en-suite facilities.
There is a variety of exercise equipment available for guests who would like to keep up their fitness regime whilst on vacation, and a multitude of water toys will keep adults and children alike entertained. Highlights include a boomswim complete with a trampoline and waterslide.
The attentive crew of 13 includes an award-winning chef, perfect for enjoying fine Christmas dining.
She is able to cruise at a speed of 12 knots and can reach a top speed of 17 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y TURQUOISE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the British Virgin Islands.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...