Launched by the Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise in 2011, TURQUOISE was recently awarded the International Yacht & Aviation Award for her extensive 2014 refit by the London-based H2 Yacht Design. Now charter guests have the chance to spend their holidays aboard one of the most stylish yachts in the global charter fleet, against the backdrop of the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
Her new contemporary interior features a palette of silver, cream, white and, of course, turquoise. Together with a diffusion of textures and luxurious fabrics, the design work provides a soothing, relaxing environment in which to unwind over the Christmas break.
The sun deck has been reconfigured to include a bar and BBQ area in addition to an over-sized spa pool and a huge curving area laid with sunpads. This setup is ideal for soaking up the Caribbean sun whilst taking in idyllic beaches and picturesque anchorages.
Meanwhile, on the main deck, a drop down cinema and Paola Lenti furniture, which can be arranged into a huge seating area, makes a great spot for entertaining and socialising on the motor yacht.
Luxury yacht TURQUOISE can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in a master suite, VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin. All staterooms are elegantly styled and include spacious en-suite facilities.
There is a variety of exercise equipment available for guests who would like to keep up their fitness regime whilst on vacation, and a multitude of water toys will keep adults and children alike entertained. Highlights include a boomswim complete with a trampoline and waterslide.
The attentive crew of 13 includes an award-winning chef, perfect for enjoying fine Christmas dining.
She is able to cruise at a speed of 12 knots and can reach a top speed of 17 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y TURQUOISE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the British Virgin Islands.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.