Launched by the Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise in 2011, TURQUOISE was recently awarded the International Yacht & Aviation Award for her extensive 2014 refit by the London-based H2 Yacht Design. Now charter guests have the chance to spend their holidays aboard one of the most stylish yachts in the global charter fleet, against the backdrop of the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
Her new contemporary interior features a palette of silver, cream, white and, of course, turquoise. Together with a diffusion of textures and luxurious fabrics, the design work provides a soothing, relaxing environment in which to unwind over the Christmas break.
The sun deck has been reconfigured to include a bar and BBQ area in addition to an over-sized spa pool and a huge curving area laid with sunpads. This setup is ideal for soaking up the Caribbean sun whilst taking in idyllic beaches and picturesque anchorages.
Meanwhile, on the main deck, a drop down cinema and Paola Lenti furniture, which can be arranged into a huge seating area, makes a great spot for entertaining and socialising on the motor yacht.
Luxury yacht TURQUOISE can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in a master suite, VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin. All staterooms are elegantly styled and include spacious en-suite facilities.
There is a variety of exercise equipment available for guests who would like to keep up their fitness regime whilst on vacation, and a multitude of water toys will keep adults and children alike entertained. Highlights include a boomswim complete with a trampoline and waterslide.
The attentive crew of 13 includes an award-winning chef, perfect for enjoying fine Christmas dining.
She is able to cruise at a speed of 12 knots and can reach a top speed of 17 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y TURQUOISE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the British Virgin Islands.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...