Launched by the Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise in 2011, TURQUOISE was recently awarded the International Yacht & Aviation Award for her extensive 2014 refit by the London-based H2 Yacht Design. Now charter guests have the chance to spend their holidays aboard one of the most stylish yachts in the global charter fleet, against the backdrop of the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
Her new contemporary interior features a palette of silver, cream, white and, of course, turquoise. Together with a diffusion of textures and luxurious fabrics, the design work provides a soothing, relaxing environment in which to unwind over the Christmas break.
The sun deck has been reconfigured to include a bar and BBQ area in addition to an over-sized spa pool and a huge curving area laid with sunpads. This setup is ideal for soaking up the Caribbean sun whilst taking in idyllic beaches and picturesque anchorages.
Meanwhile, on the main deck, a drop down cinema and Paola Lenti furniture, which can be arranged into a huge seating area, makes a great spot for entertaining and socialising on the motor yacht.
Luxury yacht TURQUOISE can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in a master suite, VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin. All staterooms are elegantly styled and include spacious en-suite facilities.
There is a variety of exercise equipment available for guests who would like to keep up their fitness regime whilst on vacation, and a multitude of water toys will keep adults and children alike entertained. Highlights include a boomswim complete with a trampoline and waterslide.
The attentive crew of 13 includes an award-winning chef, perfect for enjoying fine Christmas dining.
She is able to cruise at a speed of 12 knots and can reach a top speed of 17 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y TURQUOISE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the British Virgin Islands.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed