Motor Yacht 'Something Southern' Offers Special Introductory Charter Rate
Built in 2002, the U.S. built Something Southern (ex Forever Clarity) underwent an extensive refit in 2013 to feature all the latest state-of-the-art entertainment facilities and an ultra-modern stabilisation system to make her a popular choice for a luxury charter.
She comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests in four cabins, comprising of a master suite, a VIP suite, and a double and twin cabin. All are fitted with en-suites to ensure that guests can relax and unwind comfortably, whilst the master suite features a comfy bathtub.
Charter yacht Something Southern's beautiful interior has been designed faultlessly to ensure optimum space and luxury. The main saloon is bright and spacious with neutral white and blue hued opulent furnishings set against a panoramic window which increases the sense of space for an excellent entertaining area.
She features a bar and a formal dining table capable of seating 6 guests at one end of the saloon, whilst the seating area fits comfortably at the other with a 65" flat screen TV.
Double doors extend this large room to the shaded aft deck which is fully fitted out for al-fresco dining and a mini-bar. Elsewhere, comfy outdoor seating areas offer stunning perspectives of the palm-tree lined shores of Florida or Bahamas at a cruising speed of 16 knots, with the capability to reach 25 knots.
For an underwater adventure, two Waverunners, two Seabobs, two paddleboards, water-skis and a wake board are on offer for
For more information on taking advantage of this introductory rate on M/Y Something Southern, and renting her for $47,000 per week rather than $49,000 per week, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or take the time to browse all superyachts for charter in Florida.
Something Southern underwent an extensive refit in 2013
More Yacht Information
Something Southern Yacht For Charter
34m Westport, 2002 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...