Motor Yacht REBEL Offers Special Charter Deal on Caribbean Vacations
Currently based in St Maarten, REBEL was launched in 2005 by Trinity Yachts and is fresh from an extensive re-fit. With updated systems and a new interior, she offers the ideal opportunity to cruise the Caribbean waters in the upmost comfort, safety and luxury.
There are plenty of outdoor spaces on the motor yacht in which to enjoy the idyllic surrounds of the Caribbean, whether you are dining with friends on the main aft deck, reading a book in the comfortable seating area on the bridge deck or sipping cocktails at the sun deck bar.
The brand new interior of charter yacht REBEL has been styled by the acclaimed designer Claudette Bonville. Neutral furnishings and carpets offset by rich timbers and metallic finishes as well as large windows have created a light, fresh and contemporary atmosphere throughout the whole yacht.
Comfortably sleeping up to 10 guests, the yacht features a master suite with an office, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
A multitude of on-board water toys provide no-end of ways to enjoy the azure Caribbean waters. Experience the thrills of SeaBobs, Jet Skis and water skis, take in the incredible marine life with snorkelling and diving equipment or explore hidden coves and bays at more leisurely pace with stand-up paddle boards.
A multitude of water toys provide no-end of ways to enjoy the azure Caribbean waters when chartering luxury yacht REBEL.
Fitted with Zero Speed Stabilisers, the yacht is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 20 knots and cruises at 14.
M/Y REBEL will be available in the Caribbean and Bahamas until mid-March and will then relocate to Panama and Costa Rica. If you are interested taking advantage of her special offer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all superyachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Rebel Yacht For Charter
48m Trinity Yachts, 2005 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...