Based in Fremantle, near Perth, PARADISE was launched in 2014 by Horizon Shipyard. Characterised by spacious living areas and an exceptional level of workmanship, she is an ideal charter option for cruising the magnificent waters of Australia.
Take in the deserted beaches of the west coast or the idyllic Whitsunday Islands in the north east from the spacious deck areas on board the motor yacht. Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the main deck aft or on the upper deck fly bridge, where there is also a bar, Jacuzzi and sun loungers.
Such a layout is also perfect for soaking up the glorious Australian sunshine.
The contemporary interior designed by JC Espinosa features beautiful South American walnut flooring with accents of high-gloss ebony. This is contrasted by light soft furnishings and décor.
In the main salon, an eye-catching metallic light fitting sits above a formal dining table and is joined by a comfortable lounge area.
Able to accommodate 10 guests in five luxurious staterooms, motor yacht PARADISE features a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Powered by twin Caterpillar C32 diesel engines, she is able to reach a maximum speed of 21 knots and cruises at a speed of 10 knots. There is also stabilisers at anchor and underway for improved passenger comfort.
Take in the deserted beaches of the west coast or the idyllic Whitsunday Islands in the north east from the spacious deck areas on board luxury yacht PARADISE
Enjoy the glorious waters and spectacular marine life of Australia and the Great Barrier Reef with the yacht’s varied selection of water toys. These include Sea-Doos, surfboards, an assortment of towing toys, and diving and snorkelling equipment.
There is also a blow-up fiesta party island.
For further information on being one of the first to hire M/Y PARADISE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Australia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...