Based in Fremantle, near Perth, PARADISE was launched in 2014 by Horizon Shipyard. Characterised by spacious living areas and an exceptional level of workmanship, she is an ideal charter option for cruising the magnificent waters of Australia.
Take in the deserted beaches of the west coast or the idyllic Whitsunday Islands in the north east from the spacious deck areas on board the motor yacht. Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the main deck aft or on the upper deck fly bridge, where there is also a bar, Jacuzzi and sun loungers.
Such a layout is also perfect for soaking up the glorious Australian sunshine.
The contemporary interior designed by JC Espinosa features beautiful South American walnut flooring with accents of high-gloss ebony. This is contrasted by light soft furnishings and décor.
In the main salon, an eye-catching metallic light fitting sits above a formal dining table and is joined by a comfortable lounge area.
Able to accommodate 10 guests in five luxurious staterooms, motor yacht PARADISE features a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Powered by twin Caterpillar C32 diesel engines, she is able to reach a maximum speed of 21 knots and cruises at a speed of 10 knots. There is also stabilisers at anchor and underway for improved passenger comfort.
Take in the deserted beaches of the west coast or the idyllic Whitsunday Islands in the north east from the spacious deck areas on board luxury yacht PARADISE
Enjoy the glorious waters and spectacular marine life of Australia and the Great Barrier Reef with the yacht’s varied selection of water toys. These include Sea-Doos, surfboards, an assortment of towing toys, and diving and snorkelling equipment.
There is also a blow-up fiesta party island.
For further information on being one of the first to hire M/Y PARADISE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Australia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...