Motor Yacht ‘Victoria del Mar’ Drops Rate on Late-Summer Charters in Croatia
Providing a saving of €10,000, Victoria del Mar will be one of the finest charter yachts to grace the Adriatic thanks to her Alberto Pinto-inspired interior, chic deck areas and refined exterior lines crafted by Delta Marine.
September is a fantastic time to undertake a yacht charter in the stunning waters of Croatia and Montenegro. Yacht-goers can escape the crowds while still enjoying glorious sunshine, high sea temperatures and lower humidity.
To make the most of the late-summer sun and take in the stunning views of the region, the motor yacht has a fantastic choice of deck areas in which to relax, dine, and socialise with family and friends.
With a Jacuzzi, sun pads and chaise loungers, the sundeck offers plenty of options for relaxation as well as serving as the entertainment hub.
An alfresco dining table seats up to 18 guests, a teak-topped bar serves delicious cocktails and a cinema setup offers movie nights under the stars.
A more laid-back dining option perfect for breakfasts overlooking the water is offered by the main deck aft, while the semi-alfresco terrace on the upper deck aft, which forms part of the master suite, is perfect for intimate get-togethers.
Fusing contemporary elegance with casual comfort, the Claudette Bonville-designed interior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is sure to impress as it offsets exotic woods, leather finishes and soft maple flooring with a fine collection of artworks.
Other highlights include side balconies in the club-like skylounge, a full gym, which converts into a massage room, an elevator and a huge selection of the latest water toys.
The beautiful styling flows into the seven staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite, two VIP suites complete with skylights, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Fusing contemporary elegance with casual comfort, the Claudette Bonville-designed interior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is sure to impress
More Yacht Information
Victoria Del Mar Yacht For Charter
50m Delta Marine, 2006 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...