Providing a saving of €10,000, Victoria del Mar will be one of the finest charter yachts to grace the Adriatic thanks to her Alberto Pinto-inspired interior, chic deck areas and refined exterior lines crafted by Delta Marine.
September is a fantastic time to undertake a yacht charter in the stunning waters of Croatia and Montenegro. Yacht-goers can escape the crowds while still enjoying glorious sunshine, high sea temperatures and lower humidity.
To make the most of the late-summer sun and take in the stunning views of the region, the motor yacht has a fantastic choice of deck areas in which to relax, dine, and socialise with family and friends.
With a Jacuzzi, sun pads and chaise loungers, the sundeck offers plenty of options for relaxation as well as serving as the entertainment hub.
An alfresco dining table seats up to 18 guests, a teak-topped bar serves delicious cocktails and a cinema setup offers movie nights under the stars.
A more laid-back dining option perfect for breakfasts overlooking the water is offered by the main deck aft, while the semi-alfresco terrace on the upper deck aft, which forms part of the master suite, is perfect for intimate get-togethers.
Fusing contemporary elegance with casual comfort, the Claudette Bonville-designed interior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is sure to impress as it offsets exotic woods, leather finishes and soft maple flooring with a fine collection of artworks.
Other highlights include side balconies in the club-like skylounge, a full gym, which converts into a massage room, an elevator and a huge selection of the latest water toys.
The beautiful styling flows into the seven staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite, two VIP suites complete with skylights, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Fusing contemporary elegance with casual comfort, the Claudette Bonville-designed interior of luxury yacht Victoria del Mar is sure to impress
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...