Rima II's engineering and sophisticated exterior are designed by Benetti whilst the beautifully spacious and intricately crafted interior is the work of Newcruise.
During her refit in 2014 an ultra-modern Wesmar Zero Speed stabilization system was added to ensure that charters offer the smoothest experience, with optimum comfort. This improved stability blends with her already timeless and beautiful interior of sumptuous seating areas and elegant living and sleeping areas to make for an unforgettably relaxing and pleasurable experience.
With a cruising speed of 15 knots, a maximum speed of 24 knots, a range of 2200nm, and a steel hull and aluminium superstructure that renders more power to her stability, she is the ultimate specimen of beauty and performance.
The classically contemporary interior is laid out to accommodate up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms, including a magnificent master suite of the upper deck, a VIP suite on the main deck and a further five staterooms carefully spread across the lower deck to guarantee total privacy for each guest.
Guests can unwind in peace and comfort in the extensive living and lounging areas, al fresco dining, sun lounge spots and deck Jacuzzi that Rima II proudly boasts.
A special feature that is unique to Rima II and one which is perfect for those glamorous nights spent moored around Ibiza is her ability to accommodate a maximum of 80 guests on board whilst safely in port. This impressive special condition allows you to unwind with champagne and cocktails amidst your closest friends and family in the private of your own deluxe space.
The 10 professional crew members cater for each guest’s individual desires making her perfect for entertaining guests on a grand scale or for your more quiet excursions.
Water toys include, sea scooters, an array of inflatables, Seabobs and waterskis for all ages to enjoy.
For more information on chartering M/Y Rima II at a reduced rate, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all superyachts available for a Ibiza luxury yacht charter.
During her refit in 2014 an ultra-modern Wesmar Zero Speed stabilization system was added
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...