Motor Yacht ‘Rima II’ Reduces Charter Rate in Ibiza
Rima II's engineering and sophisticated exterior are designed by Benetti whilst the beautifully spacious and intricately crafted interior is the work of Newcruise.
During her refit in 2014 an ultra-modern Wesmar Zero Speed stabilization system was added to ensure that charters offer the smoothest experience, with optimum comfort. This improved stability blends with her already timeless and beautiful interior of sumptuous seating areas and elegant living and sleeping areas to make for an unforgettably relaxing and pleasurable experience.
With a cruising speed of 15 knots, a maximum speed of 24 knots, a range of 2200nm, and a steel hull and aluminium superstructure that renders more power to her stability, she is the ultimate specimen of beauty and performance.
The classically contemporary interior is laid out to accommodate up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms, including a magnificent master suite of the upper deck, a VIP suite on the main deck and a further five staterooms carefully spread across the lower deck to guarantee total privacy for each guest.
Guests can unwind in peace and comfort in the extensive living and lounging areas, al fresco dining, sun lounge spots and deck Jacuzzi that Rima II proudly boasts.
A special feature that is unique to Rima II and one which is perfect for those glamorous nights spent moored around Ibiza is her ability to accommodate a maximum of 80 guests on board whilst safely in port. This impressive special condition allows you to unwind with champagne and cocktails amidst your closest friends and family in the private of your own deluxe space.
The 10 professional crew members cater for each guest’s individual desires making her perfect for entertaining guests on a grand scale or for your more quiet excursions.
Water toys include, sea scooters, an array of inflatables, Seabobs and waterskis for all ages to enjoy.
For more information on chartering M/Y Rima II at a reduced rate, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all superyachts available for a Ibiza luxury yacht charter.
During her refit in 2014 an ultra-modern Wesmar Zero Speed stabilization system was added
More Yacht Information
Rima II Yacht For Charter
50m Benetti, 1987 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...