Rima II's engineering and sophisticated exterior are designed by Benetti whilst the beautifully spacious and intricately crafted interior is the work of Newcruise.
During her refit in 2014 an ultra-modern Wesmar Zero Speed stabilization system was added to ensure that charters offer the smoothest experience, with optimum comfort. This improved stability blends with her already timeless and beautiful interior of sumptuous seating areas and elegant living and sleeping areas to make for an unforgettably relaxing and pleasurable experience.
With a cruising speed of 15 knots, a maximum speed of 24 knots, a range of 2200nm, and a steel hull and aluminium superstructure that renders more power to her stability, she is the ultimate specimen of beauty and performance.
The classically contemporary interior is laid out to accommodate up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms, including a magnificent master suite of the upper deck, a VIP suite on the main deck and a further five staterooms carefully spread across the lower deck to guarantee total privacy for each guest.
Guests can unwind in peace and comfort in the extensive living and lounging areas, al fresco dining, sun lounge spots and deck Jacuzzi that Rima II proudly boasts.
A special feature that is unique to Rima II and one which is perfect for those glamorous nights spent moored around Ibiza is her ability to accommodate a maximum of 80 guests on board whilst safely in port. This impressive special condition allows you to unwind with champagne and cocktails amidst your closest friends and family in the private of your own deluxe space.
The 10 professional crew members cater for each guest’s individual desires making her perfect for entertaining guests on a grand scale or for your more quiet excursions.
Water toys include, sea scooters, an array of inflatables, Seabobs and waterskis for all ages to enjoy.
For more information on chartering M/Y Rima II at a reduced rate, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all superyachts available for a Ibiza luxury yacht charter.
During her refit in 2014 an ultra-modern Wesmar Zero Speed stabilization system was added
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...