Launched in 1988 by Amels shipyard, Monte Carlo embodies an era of traditional quality yacht construction and, thanks to her recent transformation, now boasts an extra double cabin to comfortably accommodate 10 guests in five elegant staterooms.
The refit also saw the addition of brand new Ralph Lauren soft furnishings inside and out.
With spacious lounging, dining and relaxation areas, the motor yacht is an ideal option for cruising in the Mediterranean, whether you choose to discover the hotspots of Greece or explore the stunning Turquoise Coast of Turkey.
Up to 10 guests can enjoy alfresco dining on the main deck aft while the sundeck is the perfect place to unwind, with a large wrap-around seating area and a Jacuzzi surrounded by a multitude of sun pads.
There is also a smaller alfresco dining option with retractable sun awnings on the upper deck aft for more intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The interior of charter yacht Monte Carlo features warm wood cabinetry and neutral panelling. In the main salon, large windows allow light to flood inside and provide a light and airy atmosphere in which to socialise, dine or relax.
Likewise, the master suite is bathed in natural light thanks to two skylights. Other staterooms consist of a second master suite, two double cabins and one twin cabin.
With spacious lounging, dining and relaxation areas, motor yacht 'Monte Carlo' is an ideal option for cruising in the Mediterranean
Charter guests will be able to make the most of the glittering water and its rich marine life thanks to on-board water toys such as water skis, wakeboards, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on hiring M/Y Monte Carlo, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed