Launched in 1988 by Amels shipyard, Monte Carlo embodies an era of traditional quality yacht construction and, thanks to her recent transformation, now boasts an extra double cabin to comfortably accommodate 10 guests in five elegant staterooms.
The refit also saw the addition of brand new Ralph Lauren soft furnishings inside and out.
With spacious lounging, dining and relaxation areas, the motor yacht is an ideal option for cruising in the Mediterranean, whether you choose to discover the hotspots of Greece or explore the stunning Turquoise Coast of Turkey.
Up to 10 guests can enjoy alfresco dining on the main deck aft while the sundeck is the perfect place to unwind, with a large wrap-around seating area and a Jacuzzi surrounded by a multitude of sun pads.
There is also a smaller alfresco dining option with retractable sun awnings on the upper deck aft for more intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The interior of charter yacht Monte Carlo features warm wood cabinetry and neutral panelling. In the main salon, large windows allow light to flood inside and provide a light and airy atmosphere in which to socialise, dine or relax.
Likewise, the master suite is bathed in natural light thanks to two skylights. Other staterooms consist of a second master suite, two double cabins and one twin cabin.
With spacious lounging, dining and relaxation areas, motor yacht 'Monte Carlo' is an ideal option for cruising in the Mediterranean
Charter guests will be able to make the most of the glittering water and its rich marine life thanks to on-board water toys such as water skis, wakeboards, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on hiring M/Y Monte Carlo, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.