The fourth of Heesen Yachts’ 44-meter all aluminium fleet, Lady L was launched in 2012 and is in optimal condition for the charter market, after little use from her owner. Highlights include a 45-square-metre sun deck, state-of-the-art communication systems, and a beach club and sauna on the lazarette.
Frank Laupman from Omega Architects is behind the luxury yacht’s minimalistic and modern interior, which features elegant curves and light panelling offset by dark wooden flooring. The sky lounge offers an informal, laid back area in which to sit back and relax, while the main salon provides a more formal space for entertaining guests.
A Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads on the sun deck creates the ultimate setting in which to unwind whilst cruising the idyllic and peaceful waters of the Caribbean. Guests will also enjoy making use of the bar and teppanyaki grill or descending to the upper and main decks for alfresco dining opportunities.
There is also a sumptuous seating area on the foredeck, which is ideal for catching the breeze when at anchor or for privacy when docked in busy harbours.
The exterior styling is thanks once again to Omega Architects, and features a hull coloured in a combination of gentlemen’s dark blue and a contemporary dark grey.
A Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads on the sun deck creates the ultimate setting in which to unwind
The accommodation set up on the motor yacht comprises of a full beam master suite, with a private study, two double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, she can sleep up to 10 guests.
Boasting Zero Speed Stabilizers, she offers an exceptionally comfortable experience both when cruising and when at anchor. Plus, she is able to reach an impressive maximum speed of 26 knots and cruises at 20 knots.
For further information on M/Y Lady L, please contact your preferred charter broker. Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.