Motor yacht ‘Lady L’ Joins Charter Market at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show
The fourth of Heesen Yachts’ 44-meter all aluminium fleet, Lady L was launched in 2012 and is in optimal condition for the charter market, after little use from her owner. Highlights include a 45-square-metre sun deck, state-of-the-art communication systems, and a beach club and sauna on the lazarette.
Frank Laupman from Omega Architects is behind the luxury yacht’s minimalistic and modern interior, which features elegant curves and light panelling offset by dark wooden flooring. The sky lounge offers an informal, laid back area in which to sit back and relax, while the main salon provides a more formal space for entertaining guests.
A Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads on the sun deck creates the ultimate setting in which to unwind whilst cruising the idyllic and peaceful waters of the Caribbean. Guests will also enjoy making use of the bar and teppanyaki grill or descending to the upper and main decks for alfresco dining opportunities.
There is also a sumptuous seating area on the foredeck, which is ideal for catching the breeze when at anchor or for privacy when docked in busy harbours.
The exterior styling is thanks once again to Omega Architects, and features a hull coloured in a combination of gentlemen’s dark blue and a contemporary dark grey.
A Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads on the sun deck creates the ultimate setting in which to unwind
The accommodation set up on the motor yacht comprises of a full beam master suite, with a private study, two double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, she can sleep up to 10 guests.
Boasting Zero Speed Stabilizers, she offers an exceptionally comfortable experience both when cruising and when at anchor. Plus, she is able to reach an impressive maximum speed of 26 knots and cruises at 20 knots.
For further information on M/Y Lady L, please contact your preferred charter broker. Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Lady L Yacht For Charter
45m Heesen, 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...