As Valentine’s celebrations go, it doesn’t get much better than spending it in the Caribbean.
With the weather being cool and dry at this time of the year, visitors are able to enjoy the sun without any of the intense heat and rainy spells which crop up in the summer months.
Of course, there’s no better way of enjoying this climate and celebrating a relationship than by cruising around in an impressive motor yacht.
One such vessel currently available and entirely suited for such a charter vacation is the traditionally styled LIMITLESS.
Appropriately named, luxury charter yacht LIMITLESS comes with plenty of features to keep her guests happy.
Both the top deck and main aft deck provide shaded al fresco dining options ideally arranged for cozy meals overlooking the outstanding tropical scenery of the British Virgin Islands.
Composed of marble and granite and with smart gloss finishes, the interior is both classic and inviting.
The master suite located below amidship is perfect for partners, with his and hers shower heads separated by a generously sized Jacuzzi.
Whilst she’s capable of hosting 9 guests with an experienced crew of 4, LIMITLESS is equally suitable for couples looking to celebrate their time together.
Timelessly classy and full of luxury amenities, LIMITLESS is the perfect yacht for a romantic charter vacation
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...