An ex-Norwegian Coast Guard icebreaker, Ice Lady was launched in 1959 by the Finnish shipyard Helsingfors and most recently underwent a complete refit in 2012, bringing her up to date for the luxury yacht charter market.
Jean-Guy Verges was given the task of transforming the yacht’s interior and, using a variety of woods and natural textures, has keep the indoor spaces in direct connection with the outside world.
There are an array of outdoor spaces to relax and socialise in on the converted expedition yacht. With Biminis providing respite from the midday heat, sun loungers line the sundeck, casual seating areas are available on the lower decks and a round table aft deck creates a formal alfresco dining area.
Rich timbers abound in the open plan main salon, complimented by colourful rugs and a comfortable orange sofa. A dining table sits forward of the lounge area for hosting formal dinner parties.
A stunning master suite features white panelling and rich-timbered cabinets, providing a fresh, light atmosphere, and porthole windows keep guests on board expedition yacht Ice Lady in touch with the outside world.
One VIP suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins complete the yacht’s accommodation offer.
Other highlights include an on-deck Jacuzzi, gymnasium and underway stabilizers. There is also a selection of water toys on board including water skis, kayaks and paddle boards to make the most of the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 15 knots and cruises at 10 knots.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Ice Lady please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...