An ex-Norwegian Coast Guard icebreaker, Ice Lady was launched in 1959 by the Finnish shipyard Helsingfors and most recently underwent a complete refit in 2012, bringing her up to date for the luxury yacht charter market.
Jean-Guy Verges was given the task of transforming the yacht’s interior and, using a variety of woods and natural textures, has keep the indoor spaces in direct connection with the outside world.
There are an array of outdoor spaces to relax and socialise in on the converted expedition yacht. With Biminis providing respite from the midday heat, sun loungers line the sundeck, casual seating areas are available on the lower decks and a round table aft deck creates a formal alfresco dining area.
Rich timbers abound in the open plan main salon, complimented by colourful rugs and a comfortable orange sofa. A dining table sits forward of the lounge area for hosting formal dinner parties.
A stunning master suite features white panelling and rich-timbered cabinets, providing a fresh, light atmosphere, and porthole windows keep guests on board expedition yacht Ice Lady in touch with the outside world.
One VIP suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins complete the yacht’s accommodation offer.
Other highlights include an on-deck Jacuzzi, gymnasium and underway stabilizers. There is also a selection of water toys on board including water skis, kayaks and paddle boards to make the most of the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 15 knots and cruises at 10 knots.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Ice Lady please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...