Motor Yacht ‘Ice Lady’ Joins Global Charter Fleet
An ex-Norwegian Coast Guard icebreaker, Ice Lady was launched in 1959 by the Finnish shipyard Helsingfors and most recently underwent a complete refit in 2012, bringing her up to date for the luxury yacht charter market.
Jean-Guy Verges was given the task of transforming the yacht’s interior and, using a variety of woods and natural textures, has keep the indoor spaces in direct connection with the outside world.
There are an array of outdoor spaces to relax and socialise in on the converted expedition yacht. With Biminis providing respite from the midday heat, sun loungers line the sundeck, casual seating areas are available on the lower decks and a round table aft deck creates a formal alfresco dining area.
Rich timbers abound in the open plan main salon, complimented by colourful rugs and a comfortable orange sofa. A dining table sits forward of the lounge area for hosting formal dinner parties.
A stunning master suite features white panelling and rich-timbered cabinets, providing a fresh, light atmosphere, and porthole windows keep guests on board expedition yacht Ice Lady in touch with the outside world.
One VIP suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins complete the yacht’s accommodation offer.
Other highlights include an on-deck Jacuzzi, gymnasium and underway stabilizers. There is also a selection of water toys on board including water skis, kayaks and paddle boards to make the most of the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 15 knots and cruises at 10 knots.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Ice Lady please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Ice Lady Yacht For Charter
43m Helsingfors, 1959 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...