Combining a visible history with outstanding yachting conditions, Sicily is in every respect the ideal charter vacation.
With the beautiful waters characteristic of the West Mediterranean, and with plenty of ruins and culture to explore, visitors to Italy’s largest island are never far from their next memorable experience.
Home to beautiful beaches, boutiques and a truly remarkable cuisine, Sicily is sure to tick all of the boxes for every kind of guest.
What better way to enjoy all of these attractions than in a warmer month, and from the comfort of an exceptional Benetti.
Though a large number of charter yachts spend their summers in the waters surrounding Northern Italy, it’s not often that one such as this heads to the southern waters of Sicily.
Refit last year, the motor yacht comes with fresh carpeting, a modern entertainment system, and an improved performance to guarantee comfort when underway and at-anchor.
Contrasting her immaculate interior with spacious outdoor deck areas, luxury charter yacht LIBERTUS is perfect for enjoying the climate of Sicily whilst navigating its beaches in effortless style.
Capable of accommodating up to 9 guests across a range of 5 comfortably furnished suites, she includes a fully experienced crew of 4 to ensure an entirely premier charter vacation.
When visiting a destination as historically and culturally rich as Sicily, it only makes sense to do it in a timeless motor yacht like LIBERTUS
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.