Delivered from Westport in 2012, JOPAJU was clearly conceived with the utmost pleasure in mind- from a marble floored guest foyer to a main salon offering panoramic views, every aspect of the charter experience is covered in style.
Combining the formal with the informal, guests are able to enjoy a meal beneath a crystal chandelier one moment and a cocktail in the Jacuzzi the next.
Now offering guests the opportunity to discover the historic charms of Cuba during both the winter and summer charter seasons, it’s certainly a vessel worthy of consideration when drawing up this year’s vacation plans.
Entering the main salon via a large glass door sets the tone for the kind of premier experience which can be expected whilst on board.
From the uniquely styled country kitchen to the state of the art entertainment system, guests are provided a wealth of amenities whilst enjoying their time indoors. Indeed, all of the furnishings and the placement of fixtures have clearly been designed with relaxed socialising in mind.
With four well-appointed staterooms providing comfortable accommodation for up to eight guests, luxury charter yacht JOPAJU is ideal for either families or small parties.
Effortlessly balancing luxury with comfort, JOPAJU is perfectly primed for a Caribbean yacht charter
Making good use of her length, the sundeck includes a generously sized Jacuzzi at the aft and a fully stocked cocktail bar at the fore.
Complete with ample nautically themed sun loungers and an impressive flybridge, guests are able to take in the coasts and exotic views of Cuba whilst in conversation with the incredibly knowledgeable captain.
Keeping pace with other motor yachts available for charter, JOPAJU also comes with nicely arranged sunpads and a collection of towable toys for getting out on the water.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...