Delivered from Westport in 2012, JOPAJU was clearly conceived with the utmost pleasure in mind- from a marble floored guest foyer to a main salon offering panoramic views, every aspect of the charter experience is covered in style.
Combining the formal with the informal, guests are able to enjoy a meal beneath a crystal chandelier one moment and a cocktail in the Jacuzzi the next.
Now offering guests the opportunity to discover the historic charms of Cuba during both the winter and summer charter seasons, it’s certainly a vessel worthy of consideration when drawing up this year’s vacation plans.
Entering the main salon via a large glass door sets the tone for the kind of premier experience which can be expected whilst on board.
From the uniquely styled country kitchen to the state of the art entertainment system, guests are provided a wealth of amenities whilst enjoying their time indoors. Indeed, all of the furnishings and the placement of fixtures have clearly been designed with relaxed socialising in mind.
With four well-appointed staterooms providing comfortable accommodation for up to eight guests, luxury charter yacht JOPAJU is ideal for either families or small parties.
Effortlessly balancing luxury with comfort, JOPAJU is perfectly primed for a Caribbean yacht charter
Making good use of her length, the sundeck includes a generously sized Jacuzzi at the aft and a fully stocked cocktail bar at the fore.
Complete with ample nautically themed sun loungers and an impressive flybridge, guests are able to take in the coasts and exotic views of Cuba whilst in conversation with the incredibly knowledgeable captain.
Keeping pace with other motor yachts available for charter, JOPAJU also comes with nicely arranged sunpads and a collection of towable toys for getting out on the water.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...