Delivered from Westport in 2012, JOPAJU was clearly conceived with the utmost pleasure in mind- from a marble floored guest foyer to a main salon offering panoramic views, every aspect of the charter experience is covered in style.
Combining the formal with the informal, guests are able to enjoy a meal beneath a crystal chandelier one moment and a cocktail in the Jacuzzi the next.
Now offering guests the opportunity to discover the historic charms of Cuba during both the winter and summer charter seasons, it’s certainly a vessel worthy of consideration when drawing up this year’s vacation plans.
Entering the main salon via a large glass door sets the tone for the kind of premier experience which can be expected whilst on board.
From the uniquely styled country kitchen to the state of the art entertainment system, guests are provided a wealth of amenities whilst enjoying their time indoors. Indeed, all of the furnishings and the placement of fixtures have clearly been designed with relaxed socialising in mind.
With four well-appointed staterooms providing comfortable accommodation for up to eight guests, luxury charter yacht JOPAJU is ideal for either families or small parties.
Effortlessly balancing luxury with comfort, JOPAJU is perfectly primed for a Caribbean yacht charter
Making good use of her length, the sundeck includes a generously sized Jacuzzi at the aft and a fully stocked cocktail bar at the fore.
Complete with ample nautically themed sun loungers and an impressive flybridge, guests are able to take in the coasts and exotic views of Cuba whilst in conversation with the incredibly knowledgeable captain.
Keeping pace with other motor yachts available for charter, JOPAJU also comes with nicely arranged sunpads and a collection of towable toys for getting out on the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed