Sleek and sporty, DESTINY was launched in 2009 by Hessen shipyard and, fresh from a refit, is in optimal condition for the charter market.
The motor yacht is a great choice for exploring the coastline of mainland Italy as well as the picturesqure shores of Sardinia. Idyllic views can be taken in from the sundeck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, large sun pads and sun loungers, and an alfresco dining table.
Able to seat up to eight guests, the table offers panoramic vistas and optional sun awnings can offer privacy when docked in busy ports or respite from the strong midday heat of the region.
Other outdoor areas include a gym with a running machine, pull-up bars and weights on the foredeck, and a large swim platform. This provides a fantastic spot to get close to the water, allows guests to access all the water toys with ease and is enhanced by an outdoor shower to rinse off after enjoying the azure waters of the Mediterranean.
Luxury yacht DESTINY is also home to a bright and modern interior. A circular dining table in the main salon seats up to eight guests and is joined by an inviting lounge area.
Able to comfortably sleep up to 10 guests, the yacht comprises one full-beam master suite, two double cabins, one twin cabin and one convertible cabin.
The swim platform provides a fantastic spot to get close to the water, allows guests to access all the water toys with ease and is enhanced by an outdoor shower
Perfect for island hopping adventures, she can reach a top speed of 29 knots and cruises at 22 knots.
Water toys on board include a three-seater jet ski, a wave runner, inflatable kayaks and a windsurfing board with a variety of sails.
For further information on M/Y DESTINY, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...