Motor Yacht DESTINY Joins Mediterranean Charter Fleet
Sleek and sporty, DESTINY was launched in 2009 by Hessen shipyard and, fresh from a refit, is in optimal condition for the charter market.
The motor yacht is a great choice for exploring the coastline of mainland Italy as well as the picturesqure shores of Sardinia. Idyllic views can be taken in from the sundeck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, large sun pads and sun loungers, and an alfresco dining table.
Able to seat up to eight guests, the table offers panoramic vistas and optional sun awnings can offer privacy when docked in busy ports or respite from the strong midday heat of the region.
Other outdoor areas include a gym with a running machine, pull-up bars and weights on the foredeck, and a large swim platform. This provides a fantastic spot to get close to the water, allows guests to access all the water toys with ease and is enhanced by an outdoor shower to rinse off after enjoying the azure waters of the Mediterranean.
Luxury yacht DESTINY is also home to a bright and modern interior. A circular dining table in the main salon seats up to eight guests and is joined by an inviting lounge area.
Able to comfortably sleep up to 10 guests, the yacht comprises one full-beam master suite, two double cabins, one twin cabin and one convertible cabin.
The swim platform provides a fantastic spot to get close to the water, allows guests to access all the water toys with ease and is enhanced by an outdoor shower
Perfect for island hopping adventures, she can reach a top speed of 29 knots and cruises at 22 knots.
Water toys on board include a three-seater jet ski, a wave runner, inflatable kayaks and a windsurfing board with a variety of sails.
For further information on M/Y DESTINY, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Destiny Yacht For Charter
37m Heesen, 2007 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...