Sleek and sporty, DESTINY was launched in 2009 by Hessen shipyard and, fresh from a refit, is in optimal condition for the charter market.
The motor yacht is a great choice for exploring the coastline of mainland Italy as well as the picturesqure shores of Sardinia. Idyllic views can be taken in from the sundeck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, large sun pads and sun loungers, and an alfresco dining table.
Able to seat up to eight guests, the table offers panoramic vistas and optional sun awnings can offer privacy when docked in busy ports or respite from the strong midday heat of the region.
Other outdoor areas include a gym with a running machine, pull-up bars and weights on the foredeck, and a large swim platform. This provides a fantastic spot to get close to the water, allows guests to access all the water toys with ease and is enhanced by an outdoor shower to rinse off after enjoying the azure waters of the Mediterranean.
Luxury yacht DESTINY is also home to a bright and modern interior. A circular dining table in the main salon seats up to eight guests and is joined by an inviting lounge area.
Able to comfortably sleep up to 10 guests, the yacht comprises one full-beam master suite, two double cabins, one twin cabin and one convertible cabin.
The swim platform provides a fantastic spot to get close to the water, allows guests to access all the water toys with ease and is enhanced by an outdoor shower
Perfect for island hopping adventures, she can reach a top speed of 29 knots and cruises at 22 knots.
Water toys on board include a three-seater jet ski, a wave runner, inflatable kayaks and a windsurfing board with a variety of sails.
For further information on M/Y DESTINY, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...